NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark looks actually genuinely happy for a change, but Christian looks like he is absolutely pinging. 😳😳😳
I've just seen this on his stories and I know the people he is with that you've covered up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Should have known they would be over at Mardi Gras!

Reactions: 3
I stopped following Morgan when she outed herself as having lied about having coeliac disease by shoving handfuls of damper in her gob on the gram and telling her followers she can tolerate gluten now. So, out of site out of mind since then. But your take on her is very interesting and sounds chillingly accurate from what I recall seeing of her. Have you had personal experience with her?
I wonder why she didn't do her teeth in nz? Certainly seems like she could afford it.

I wonder why she didn't do her teeth in nz? Certainly seems like she could afford it.
Maybe they were done years ago when she was studying? Although maybe the idea of a holiday and teeth for less than just teeth in Nz was appealing. I get the appeal. Just worries me how dodgy some of those overseas teeth can look.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they were done years ago when she was studying? Although maybe the idea of a holiday and teeth for less than just teeth in Nz was appealing. I get the appeal. Just worries me how dodgy some of those overseas teeth can look.
Yes especially when u go in for veneers and they give u crowns which is way more invasive and more damaging to otherwise healthy teeth. Which I've seen lots of people online talking about.

Reactions: 2
I actually think that Elle herself is pregnant due to something she said in a story one day and a comment she made on someone else’s post.
I think the twins were IVF? Was she open about that journey when they were trying or nah? I had never heard of her before here haha but now I'm kind of invested

Reactions: 1
Cannot fathom selling used clothes without bothering to wash them first. Also, wonder if Sera has ever thought of donating old clothes to charity?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cannot fathom selling used clothes without bothering to wash them first. Also, wonder if Sera has ever thought of donating old clothes to charity?
Some people are just gross. I volunteer with a charity and see so many examples of unwashed clothes like this which people feel are fine to pass on to others. Bad enough seeing ElleherselfS grubby shoes, but for Sera to say a wash might fix it. Be decent humans and wash/clean it first.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Some people are just gross. I volunteer with a charity and see so many examples of unwashed clothes like this which people feel are fine to pass on to others. Bad enough seeing ElleherselfS grubby shoes, but for Sera to say a wash might fix it. Be decent humans and wash/clean it first.
She is feral to say that!

Reactions: 2
A few marks will likely wash out?! Wash them before you sell them you lazy biatch

Reactions: 9
Were these gifted to influencers? Maybe the contract has now ended and they don’t need to showcase it anymore. Let’s hope everyone is declaring all these gifts for tax purposes eh!
I deff would say gifted now and they all got them at same time..waiting for jess owen to sell hers next

Reactions: 5
Not MFM sharing more of Ronans personal health stuff.
And yes Maria his stomach issues are 1000% anxiety, and why possibly could that be? Maybe because he's got an unhinged narcissist for a mother who doesn't get support for his special needs because she's too selfish and busy reading books and eating pies.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.