NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She grinds my gears aye... 50 year old trying to stay relevant. She use to bully her staff at leah light so i don't buy this positive crap... then talking today about another holiday. Love how she can now do all this after leaving Michael hill
And "consistently making 15 - 30k a month". ACC fraud case material 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Favs for Daisy but never seen them mentioned before? 🤔

Favs because they are free?
That tit is so expensive!
I listened to a podcast with Emma on it and she sounds like a really awesome lady! So it’s SO disappointing seeing some of the scummy iNfLuEnZaS she doles the #gifted products out to! 😔😔

Reactions: 3
Is Millie now back living in NZ with her Mum until the next deadbeat boyfriend comes along?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MFM’s latest rant holy moly! “It was meant to be about MEEEE” while talking about her son’s personal issues.
So many problems, she has such bad anxiety it’s painful to watch.
In almost the same huffed breath as saying she’s 30kg overweight, she’s talking about puffing just walking around the house and her daughter mentioning it.
There is your sign Maria! That’s it! Do something now before it’s too late.

And her before and after of her bedroom clean 😬😬 did it seem more cluttered after to anyone else?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What is up with Flaps fake ass looking bellybutton? I've literally never seen one looking so damn fake before unless they were on a tummy tuck patient 👀 normally on super skinny girls they pop out don't they?

Reactions: 5
What is up with Flaps fake ass looking bellybutton? I've literally never seen one looking so damn fake before unless they were on a tummy tuck patient 👀 normally on super skinny girls they pop out don't they?
I noticed this today too! And thought it was weird. Like she’s filtered it or something. Also looks like she’s getting linea nigra. I hope it sticks around after her pregnancy haha

• Haha
MFM’s latest rant holy moly! “It was meant to be about MEEEE” while talking about her son’s personal issues.
So many problems, she has such bad anxiety it’s painful to watch.
In almost the same huffed breath as saying she’s 30kg overweight, she’s talking about puffing just walking around the house and her daughter mentioning it.
There is your sign Maria! That’s it! Do something now before it’s too late.

And her before and after of her bedroom clean 😬😬 did it seem more cluttered after to anyone else?
All she did was take all the crap from the top of the drawers and put it in a set of those plastic drawers. That's not tidying/cleaning Maria! That's just moving tit from one space to another!

Also, this dinner isn't just basic as duck, it's fucken sad!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
All she did was take all the crap from the top of the drawers and put it in a set of those plastic drawers. That's not tidying/cleaning Maria! That's just moving tit from one space to another!

Also, this dinner isn't just basic as duck, it's fucken sad!
Tell me you don’t care about your kids without telling me. What a saddo. Couldn’t even be bothered peeling or chopping the carrot by the looks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Maria doesn’t look like she’s 30kgs overweight. Unfit yes, she has the exercise habits of a potato, but I wouldn’t have said 30kgs overweight…

Reactions: 12
OMG, I thought the same thing but then thought I was imagining things!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.