NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually find her content quite respectful and her children obviously live a privileged life, her and her husband clearly work hard for their money.
she definitely could take the kids anywhere they want but they’ve definitely mixed in relaxing holidays with educational opportunities for their children.
It’s not overly respectful to post your 5 year old lounging around her sky couch where you could see completely up her skirt and her undies on full display etc. Like, there was nothing untoward of the actual moment but don’t bleeping post it on the internet, you’d thing the good doctor would be smarter than that… there are so many bleeping creeps who can see that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s not overly respectful to post your 5 year old lounging around her sky couch where you could see completely up her skirt and her undies on full display etc. Like, there was nothing untoward of the actual moment but don’t bleeping post it on the internet, you’d thing the good doctor would be smarter than that… there are so many bleeping creeps who can see that.
Oh no 😬 I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, because she announced she was going back to "life" content as opposed to covid information and gave people opportunity there to knowingly unfollow, as well as going private. Plus she never sold anything in an "influencer" sense (besides knowledge I suppose). So I didn't begrudge her holiday photos as I knew that was coming. But yeah, this kinda content is not it, regardless of being private. There's plenty of followers left and it's not good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

and then there is the toes. Why you do us dirty like that… my poor eyeballs.
The toes that look like small fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually find her content quite respectful and her children obviously live a privileged life, her and her husband clearly work hard for their money.
she definitely could take the kids anywhere they want but they’ve definitely mixed in relaxing holidays with educational opportunities for their children.
I love Morgan too - and it wouldn’t have cost that much more for the sky couches and worth every dollar
---
Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

It’s like $400 extra for a sky couch if already have two people in the row, hardly private jet level lol.

Reactions: 7
Oh? I obviously missed that. I saw the story and didn’t notice and I usually would notice something like that too. I feel like Morgan wouldn’t knowingly post a picture where you can see her child’s underwear, I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she didn’t notice!! 🤔

Reactions: 13
Oh? I obviously missed that. I saw the story and didn’t notice and I usually would notice something like that too. I feel like Morgan wouldn’t knowingly post a picture where you can see her child’s underwear, I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she didn’t notice!! 🤔
Maybe she didn’t notice but if you have 50k followers, maybe she should be more careful what she puts up of her kids.

Reactions: 8
Uggghhhhh 🤢🤢 not what I wanted to see when I opened insta. God he thinks he's all that 🙄🤢 and those red shorts are so fckn tight, they would rip if he bent over 🤣

I don't understand why Lauren is there when she is not even gay. I know you don't have to be gay to go to the Mardi gras but still 🤷‍♀️ guess she just wants to party with her bestie 🎉

Also Frankie lost a tooth and Christian was asking what the going rate for the tooth fairy was 🙄 Nek minnit gives the spoilt little brat a cool 1k 🙄🤣 because they've been away and missed it while living it up in his jock strap in gay old Sydney 😳 so he'll feel bad and want to make it up to him 🙄
Has he got a sock or two down the front of his pants

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Can you expand on the medical tourism comment 👀

They've opened up their official Welle HQ in CHCH. Lots of food, alcohol, welle product, Elle, keeps forgetting, like Simone, to put Ad on her posts.
Do we think the cake was Keto🤣🤣 tomorrow will be Keto reset day, with accompanying YouTube video
She must be preggers with someone touching her stomach like that and the glasses into a cake like a gender reveal

Reactions: 2

It always confuses me when people go after Morgan for spending money. Imagine studying for like 10 years at med school, paying off all that debt, working around the clock, then someone having a go at her for booking a sky couch rather than like business class or those fancy emirates suites with showers. At least it’s all paid for, just let her live.

But right there with you on the underwear shot. I didn’t see it but hoping it was a genuine mistake because that is really not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Also in that sky couch segment she filmed her daughter who had her knickers showing etc. It was very disturbing. Do better Morgan. I felt so angry.

Reactions: 1
I know some people absolutely love her, but Hayley Sproull will always be my B.E.C!! (witch Eating Crackers)
Absolutely EVERYTHING she does annoys the shizz out of me! 🤬
This new promo pic, lol I text my case 😜

View attachment 2792749
She’s too loud, over talks the other dudes. It’s all about her on the radio

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It always confuses me when people go after Morgan for spending money. Imagine studying for like 10 years at med school, paying off all that debt, working around the clock, then someone having a go at her for booking a sky couch rather than like business class or those fancy emirates suites with showers. At least it’s all paid for, just let her live.

But right there with you on the underwear shot. I didn’t see it but hoping it was a genuine mistake because that is really not ok.
It (the underwear shot) was awful and hard not to miss.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.