NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Tarryn said how she injured her foot? Do we think it was a drunken incident? I’m surprised she not crying as she won’t be at the gym for a while.

Reactions: 4
Has Tarryn said how she injured her foot? Do we think it was a drunken incident? I’m surprised she not crying as she won’t be at the gym for a while.
She tells us everything else about her life and surely if it happened at the gym she would have told the story by now. I'm sure she's had 100 "what happened" messages.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice Carmen low key dropped Adrian in chat and started wearing her wedding ring again? Attention grab or what. It worked, I started following her again- but if she sticks with tit yarns about how tired she is and vague pics of medical equipment… not for long.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice Carmen low key dropped Adrian in chat and started wearing her wedding ring again? Attention grab or what. It worked, I started following her again- but if she sticks with tit yarns about how tired she is and vague pics of medical equipment… not for long.
Yeah I'm wondering if they really did break up and get back together or maybe all for the gram. Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

and then there is the toes. Why you do us dirty like that… my poor eyeballs.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That might explain this picture 🤣

My toddler takes better pictures
I found the whole baby shower really “dark and disturbing”. Nothing that signifies the delight of something special making their entrance. It’s just all about her. Can anyone clarify if they saw Jess in any of the photos?

Reactions: 6
Where have I seen this before? With exact same nails!!! If it wasn't for the ring I would think she just took her pic
What is with the constant hand over the belly pics. It's like Edna is scared the baby is going to fall out if she doesn't hold it there. And now this one doing it too. We know your pregnant we can see the belly 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uggghhhhh 🤢🤢 not what I wanted to see when I opened insta. God he thinks he's all that 🙄🤢 and those red shorts are so fckn tight, they would rip if he bent over 🤣

I don't understand why Lauren is there when she is not even gay. I know you don't have to be gay to go to the Mardi gras but still 🤷‍♀️ guess she just wants to party with her bestie 🎉

Also Frankie lost a tooth and Christian was asking what the going rate for the tooth fairy was 🙄 Nek minnit gives the spoilt little brat a cool 1k 🙄🤣 because they've been away and missed it while living it up in his jock strap in gay old Sydney 😳 so he'll feel bad and want to make it up to him 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I found the whole baby shower really “dark and disturbing”. Nothing that signifies the delight of something special making their entrance. It’s just all about her. Can anyone clarify if they saw Jess in any of the photos?
Nope

and she’s not tagged either it seems most have been tagged

Reactions: 2
Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

She definitely thinks she is better than everyone else! I really liked her information during covid but since then she has really just showed off how rich they are! Lots of putting her kids out there and the poverty tourism is a bit off.

• Angry
I know some people absolutely love her, but Hayley Sproull will always be my B.E.C!! (witch Eating Crackers)
Absolutely EVERYTHING she does annoys the shizz out of me! 🤬
This new promo pic, lol I text my case 😜

IMG_0230.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I actually find her content quite respectful and her children obviously live a privileged life, her and her husband clearly work hard for their money.
she definitely could take the kids anywhere they want but they’ve definitely mixed in relaxing holidays with educational opportunities for their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know some people absolutely love her, but Hayley Sproull will always be my B.E.C!! (witch Eating Crackers)
Absolutely EVERYTHING she does annoys the shizz out of me! 🤬
This new promo pic, lol I text my case 😜

View attachment 2792749
You are not alone. I can't stand her either. She's like Rebecca K, doesn't really have an inside voice & thinks shes funny. Gets right on my tits!
---
Old Lead Light creating reels about how to create content. No Leah, all you've done is discover Canva and you think you have come up with all these amazing ideas of how to put things together. Jog on, I've been using Canva for ages for my businesses and it's not hard to use!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.