Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He clearly doesn’t want to be in camera but I reckon she convinced him for the views. I actually feel sorry for him. When he said be nice in the comments about him that said it all really. She should keep the video all about herself and leave him out of it he seemed ok to be fair …. In fact fair play to him for putting up with her

Reactions: 4
He clearly doesn’t want to be in camera but I reckon she convinced him for the views. I actually feel sorry for him. When he said be nice in the comments about him that said it all really. She should keep the video all about herself and leave him out of it he seemed ok to be fair …. In fact fair play to him for putting up with her
yeh I agree. I bet she starts featuring him often now

For this, I just loathe her even more. She doesn't respect him. I can't imagine myself trying to force anything on my husband he feels uncomfortable about. On the other hand, I wouldn't be able to persuade him anyway :ROFLMAO: For him, loving me doesn't mean he is willing to do anything I ask him to.

The guy didn't look at all like I imagined. :D This was surprising. I guess we shall see if he appears on new videos, I kinda liked him behind the scenes a lot more.

Reactions: 2
HAAAA. Can she be any more predictable and can she obsess over herself more? Also talking about her bf's weight gain was so super cringe. I don't understand how he is not annoyed by her. But I kind of liked the banter between them, they do have an interesting dynamic. Even videos where he is behind the scenes, it is much better than having her alone.

HAAAA. Can she be any more predictable and can she obsess over herself more? Also talking about her bf's weight gain was so super cringe. I don't understand how he is not annoyed by her. But I kind of liked the banter between them, they do have an interesting dynamic. Even videos where he is behind the scenes, it is much better than having her alone.
he seems less boring than her but their conversations pretty much just revolve around food and how much she eats, although I guess that's what the fans want to see

he seems less boring than her but their conversations pretty much just revolve around food and how much she eats, although I guess that's what the fans want to see
That's not exactly hard though :ROFLMAO:

Just watched the Q and A. I was surprised when he took his hat off - I thought he was wearing it to hide baldness but he has a good head of hair!

So, he's 'in property' - that must be pretty lucrative.

Lol when she says 'it was a serendipidus moment'. It's 'serendipitous'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The french toast on her story! She adds SO much sweetener, syrup and stuff. How sickly must that be???

• Sick
Reactions: 3
These artificial sweeteners are no good for you either. Zero-calories doesn't mean healthy.

I see from her stories she's still eating cottage cheese by the pot-full :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The french toast on her story! She adds SO much sweetener, syrup and stuff. How sickly must that be???
all of that sweetener must wreak havoc with her digestion. soo bad for you to have so much

I know this is not her thread, but Rebecca Jane and her "metabolism" and "weight gain journey" really pisses me off.

I find it disgusting how she is gifted so much free food that she cannot fit it in her freezer, especially when so many people are really struggling

I find it disgusting how she is gifted so much free food that she cannot fit it in her freezer, especially when so many people are really struggling
Do these brands not realise how offputting it is to see? Rather than making me want to buy them, it makes me make a mental note to avoid them.

The camping video would have been nice, if it didn't have only eating and cooking. Come on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.