Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is in no way a good ad for the book, it makes it look like the recipes are not worth following/too difficult to follow. Also if this is how she eats when she is not filming herself eating jars of peanut butter it is not surprising she is very slim, this day was pretty much all just vegetables and lean protein, like yeh she had a whole broccolli... but it is broccolli, hardly full of calories
Yeah, now she's finally showing she's eating larger-than-normal-serving-size amounts but of low-cal food. Like in her stories yesterday she had a pot of fat free cottage cheese for a snack. Even if it seems like a large volume of food, it's well within normal calorie range. Also noticed the cheddar she used for her dinner was the 'lighter' version. We always knew she wasn't a genetic unicorn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah, now she's finally showing she's eating larger-than-normal-serving-size amounts but of low-cal food. Like in her stories yesterday she had a pot of fat free cottage cheese for a snack. Even if it seems like a large volume of food, it's well within normal calorie range. Also noticed the cheddar she used for her dinner was the 'lighter' version. We always knew she wasn't a genetic unicorn!
loads of the stuff she eats seem to be low fat version, especially the sauces etc. the idea of just eating cottage cheese by itself :sick:

Reactions: 1
Made me lol how in her stories she see she had never spoken about her cottage cheese addiction before.... as if we are fooled haha. Not as if she hasnt just started eating it because she is trying to cut but doesn’t want to admit to having to use low calorie to do it and not her naturally gifted metabolism .... idiot

Reactions: 4
Made me lol how in her stories she see she had never spoken about her cottage cheese addiction before.... as if we are fooled haha. Not as if she hasnt just started eating it because she is trying to cut but doesn’t want to admit to having to use low calorie to do it and not her naturally gifted metabolism .... idiot
yeah exactly, I assumed they were driving to the gym and that was a pre workout tbh, the way she spoke about it was like she was eating a jar of nutella

Reactions: 2
anyone else thing it is disgusting she just has bags and bags of unworn gifted clothes lying around? why do brands bother giving so much like this

Today’s episode of im not a genetic unicorn …. Stephanie eating lettuce wraps. Which taste awful compared to bread ones and no one would choose over that option unless on a cut.…. But she isn’t ….of course …. Because she can eat anything …. right? right?! …. cottage Cheese and lettuce wraps …. Steph own the cut and admit it else you just continue to look like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s episode of im not a genetic unicorn …. Stephanie eating lettuce wraps. Which taste awful compared to bread ones and no one would choose over that option unless on a cut.…. But she isn’t ….of course …. Because she can eat anything …. right? right?! …. cottage Cheese and lettuce wraps …. Steph own the cut and admit it else you just continue to look like a twit
it is really noticeable that more of her food in recent weeks is vegetables and less about eating jars of peanut butter

Reactions: 4
love it!
Nutty, you dont read us so you might not know, but some people gain even more weight or retain water while consuming cottage cheese ; )
good luck, my love. hope to see a puffy face pretty soon :D
b*ll sh*t unicorn.

let's stop for a hot minute though (c) :D
could you imagine how messed up this entire youtube community? they collab together, so they know how they trick their viewers, they know how they spit up food, etc. I mean you can respect that extravaganza healthy crazy cool or whatever his name is, but he 100% saw what she does behind the camera, he 100% knows that her cheatdays were full of editing and that she trains like hell during the week.
they all full of crap. don't be fooled : (

Reactions: 3
love it!
Nutty, you dont read us so you might not know, but some people gain even more weight or retain water while consuming cottage cheese ; )
good luck, my love. hope to see a puffy face pretty soon :D
b*ll sh*t unicorn.

let's stop for a hot minute though (c) :D
could you imagine how messed up this entire youtube community? they collab together, so they know how they trick their viewers, they know how they spit up food, etc. I mean you can respect that extravaganza healthy crazy cool or whatever his name is, but he 100% saw what she does behind the camera, he 100% knows that her cheatdays were full of editing and that she trains like hell during the week.
they all full of crap. don't be fooled : (
Thinking about this is making me sick. So wasteful and awful. Or they purge after a meal. Seems like a really sad and fucked up life.

Also did you see her insta stories - revolution! Another food video coming our way, hold your horses!

• Haha
Still grinds my gears how she mixes indoors in multiple households .... it actually makes me angry when i see her doing it without any thought at all. But then she thinks she is superior so i suppose rules dont apply. Im surprised this thread isnt more active actually do people actually like this girl?!

• Heart
Still grinds my gears how she mixes indoors in multiple households .... it actually makes me angry when i see her doing it without any thought at all. But then she thinks she is superior so i suppose rules dont apply. Im surprised this thread isnt more active actually do people actually like this girl?!
totally agree, just going between houses, clearly at time lots of people in the same one. who watches this stale content anymore?!

It isn't more active cause she's so painfully boring no one watches her 🤣

• Haha
wtf is her story about being ID'd to buy monster? I googled it and there is no requirement for that in the UK... jsut a humble brag to show how young she looks at almost 30?

wtf is her story about being ID'd to buy monster? I googled it and there is no requirement for that in the UK... jsut a humble brag to show how young she looks at almost 30?
A lot of retailers (like supermarkets) have stopped selling them to under 16s which means that some people do get IDed for them.

• Wow
I always get IDd when I buy an energy drink. Not from UK though, but I'm 27, should I make a huge deal out of it as well and post several stories?

• Haha
I always get IDd when I buy an energy drink. Not from UK though, but I'm 27, should I make a huge deal out of it as well and post several stories?
I had no idea this was a thing! seems reallly bizarre

so her latest video, of course a what i eat in a day, it's basically just loads of veg and lean protein, yet she goes on and on about how much food it is :rolleyes: and she also mentions eating "bulk" or something, 100% seems like she is on a cut

Last edited:
Im telling you not one person ive ever met has willingly eaten cottage cheese unless on a diet/cut .... havent watched her new video but im gonna take a guess that a roasting pan of veg and a tit tonne of mushrooms are involved. Lets not even mention the clanking of spoon on teeth .... unbearable

Also ... side note .... im 38 and got i'd the other day for something steph but didnt brag about it whilst flicking my hair because .... no...one...cares

Im telling you not one person ive ever met has willingly eaten cottage cheese unless on a diet/cut .... havent watched her new video but im gonna take a guess that a roasting pan of veg and a tit tonne of mushrooms are involved. Lets not even mention the clanking of spoon on teeth .... unbearable

Also ... side note .... im 38 and got i'd the other day for something steph but didnt brag about it whilst flicking my hair because .... no...one...cares
To be fair I live cottage cheese and eat it plain almost every single day 😅

ETA: it is still low cal and doesn't go with her unicorn metabolism. Why not show eating on like this then

ETA: it is still low cal and doesn't go with her unicorn metabolism. Why not show eating on like this then
Haha fair enough …. You absolute savage lol!!

• Haha

yeah I like it sometimes (albeit not plain) but also the thing of using fry light etc is just clearly that she is basically counting calories. I don't get how anyone puts up with her, her bf seems dull af too, all their convos surround "wow we are eating so much" i am bored watching just 20 minutes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.