Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just thinks she is so quirky and crazy it’s funny …. Taking an insta story in her dressing gown with a towel on her head ‘very strange scenes I know guys’ …. Well it’s not really that strange mate get over it. I wonder what her new ‘crazy’ challenge is …. immgonna Go out on a limb here and say …. It’s probably not that crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just thinks she is so quirky and crazy it’s funny …. Taking an insta story in her dressing gown with a towel on her head ‘very strange scenes I know guys’ …. Well it’s not really that strange mate get over it. I wonder what her new ‘crazy’ challenge is …. immgonna Go out on a limb here and say …. It’s probably not that crazy
my bets are "not eating peanut butter for 24 hours" :rolleyes: also has she "revealed" what the package is? it is clearly a youtube plaque that she will make a huge song and dance video about :rolleyes: her constant asking about if people want a new video is so annoying, she really is just so hungry for attention

• Haha
my bets are "not eating peanut butter for 24 hours" :rolleyes: also has she "revealed" what the package is? it is clearly a youtube plaque that she will make a huge song and dance video about :rolleyes: her constant asking about if people want a new video is so annoying, she really is just so hungry for attention
Guys do you want the video at 6pm or 7pm? Vote below .... ummmm we don't care. If its a week with no peanut butter I swear I'm out I'm not even hate watching anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys do you want the video at 6pm or 7pm? Vote below .... ummmm we don't care. If its a week with no peanut butter I swear I'm out I'm not even hate watching anymore lol
If I couldn't discuss here I wouldn't have watched her in months tbh, I am hoping she goes to spain in august just so I can live vicariously :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
By the way, about the sushi vlog: the boyfriend's way of eating is much more cultured than hers. He should teach her how to eat and drink like a lady :ROFLMAO:Hamster style chewing and rinsing every liquid around the front teeth before swallowing it drives me mad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
By the way, about the sushi vlog: the boyfriend's way of eating is much more cultured than hers. He should teach her how to eat and drink like a lady :ROFLMAO:Hamster style chewing and rinsing every liquid around the front teeth before swallowing it drives me mad.
omg me too

I would be embarassed to eat with her in public tbh. So her latest story, finds it difficult to think of video titles, unsurprising, how many iterations on "what I eat" are there? I assume the newest video will be something of the same

Reactions: 1
New video: crying over the plaque received from YouTube for 100.000 subscribers. She is deeply touched by the content of the letter YouTube sent her (the template letter they send to everybody LOL :m ). Unboxing, I fast forwarded. And cooking-eating of course. Mum is moving back to Spain probably forever. Balding on top of forehead is extremely prominent in this video, what is going on there??

New video: crying over the plaque received from YouTube for 100.000 subscribers. She is deeply touched by the content of the letter YouTube sent her (the template letter they send to everybody LOL :m ). Unboxing, I fast forwarded. And cooking-eating of course. Mum is moving back to Spain probably forever. Balding on top of forehead is extremely prominent in this video, what is going on there??
yeah I semi watched too, I cannot belive it has taken her (as a full time youtuber to get to this point) I have followed other people, not even full time, who have done this in a few months. the crying seemed very fake imo. I had actually thought she had got this already as who would give up a good job otherwise, I thought she has got another one but there we go. I wonder what her mum does (I thought she worked?) if she can go indefinitely to spain - ngl super jealous!

yeah I semi watched too, I cannot belive it has taken her (as a full time youtuber to get to this point) I have followed other people, not even full time, who have done this in a few months. the crying seemed very fake imo. I had actually thought she had got this already as who would give up a good job otherwise, I thought she has got another one but there we go. I wonder what her mum does (I thought she worked?) if she can go indefinitely to spain - ngl super jealous!
Haha, I was thinking the same, she has no job or what?

She is so fake in her latest video. It honestly seems to be getting worse each time. Also it was 37 minutes of complete nothing wtf I want my time back.

Ugggh.... and the long rambles on her instagram posts continue.... justifying her need to post half naked ab pictures for the praise from her admirers by putting a long winded "let's be serious but also super quirky" caption. Just post the pic and move on jeez. We know it's attention seeking love

Haha, I was thinking the same, she has no job or what?
she used to be something like a graphic designer (IIRC) at a company that seemed really good to work for, they had one amazing "team building"holiday in croatia at one point, but she quit to do youtube full time a while ago, weirdly she seems to make less (and less interesting) content now that she does it full time

anyone watch the latest video? Spoiler, it is just another eating video with a stupid title to try and differentiate it from all the others

Last edited:
Jesus, she and her father together are so obnoxious, it was painful to watch. They seemed so loud and annoying. Also I am sorry, but it was rude of her to make the nail people wait, even if it was gifted. Also I am 28 too, NEVER gottan a manicure and don't plan on it, what the duck is wrong with that? She acted like she was the LAST PERSON in the world?

Jesus, she and her father together are so obnoxious, it was painful to watch. They seemed so loud and annoying. Also I am sorry, but it was rude of her to make the nail people wait, even if it was gifted. Also I am 28 too, NEVER gottan a manicure and don't plan on it, what the duck is wrong with that? She acted like she was the LAST PERSON in the world?
exactly especially now when they are having to time things properly to clean more. not even a good ad as she didn't even mention the company did she? everything she does has to be so different "no one has ever gone for a manicure with their dad" blablabla

she definitely takes after her father more thaher mother. remember the dad had a short lived YouTube channel? I wonderwhat happened there

she definitely takes after her father more thaher mother. remember the dad had a short lived YouTube channel? I wonderwhat happened there
He definitely believes her own hype for sure. Literally that was painful to watch .... I'm 38 and never had a manicure so suck on that nutty ( I'm so crazy 38 and no manicure ..... "guys can we just appreciate..." )

• Haha
Hmmph boasting over things on Instagram stories, it is ALWAYS the same. NGL I like Grant tho hahaha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.