Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I live cottage cheese and eat it plain almost every single day 😅

ETA: it is still low cal and doesn't go with her unicorn metabolism. Why not show eating on like this then
Same, I mean I don't eat it daily but I do love it!

Reactions: 1
Protein pancakes (that she shared with her boyfriend), rice cakes, salmon with basically just veg and a little bit of grain mix, lettuce chilli wraps, cottage cheese... wow she’s a genetic unicorn *eye roll*. She is the master of deception. Big voluminous meals which in reality are low calorie. Clearly she can’t maintain the diet she apparently used to eat eh!

Reactions: 5
Protein pancakes (that she shared with her boyfriend), rice cakes, salmon with basically just veg and a little bit of grain mix, lettuce chilli wraps, cottage cheese... wow she’s a genetic unicorn *eye roll*. She is the master of deception. Big voluminous meals which in reality are low calorie. Clearly she can’t maintain the diet she apparently used to eat eh!
Don't forget the rice cakes and an apple! And that jelly she had for pudding after lunch, which I BET was one of those v low cal jellies.

Also, I find it really gross how she talks with her mouth full.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget the rice cakes and an apple! And that jelly she had for pudding after lunch, which I BET was one of those v low cal jellies.

Also, I find it really gross how she talks with her mouth full.
ugh yeh same. her table manners generally are atrocious, how does she think it is appropriate to shovel food in in 2 seconds then just stare at everyone else eating

Reactions: 2
Okay I have to say fat free cottage cheese is disgusting though. At least here. Tastes so dry and ew.

Okay I have to say fat free cottage cheese is disgusting though. At least here. Tastes so dry and ew.
by itself it basically tastes of nothing, I eat it sometimes but would add loads of black pepper or salmon or something to give it a taste. 100% this latest obsession is just part of a diet she has recently started, she has never mentioned it before and 99% of her content is just filming what she eats

In her instagram bio it says '🍔Not your average fitspo'
Should be 'Your average fitspo (I just make out I'm not)'

Ooh she shared this on her stories. Not just fat free cottage cheese - pineapple fat free cottage cheese!
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 10.10.02.png

Got turkey sausages in there too - lowest fat sort of meat sausages.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In her instagram bio it says '🍔Not your average fitspo'
Should be 'Your average fitspo (I just make out I'm not)'

Ooh she shared this on her stories. Not just fat free cottage cheese - pineapple fat free cottage cheese!
View attachment 566055

Got turkey sausages in there too - lowest fat sort of meat sausages.
hardly the same as spooning a whole tubb of peanut butter is it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see her story on IG saying she
as she shows literally none of her fitness content she will need a whole rebrand :LOL:
Better yet she comes off social media and we don’t have to watch/see this anymore

Reactions: 1
I can't eat cottage cheese normally anymore, it just makes me think of her. Also finally watched her video yesterday and wow, that was even less calories than before... low key restricting super hard and making it up with volume. It just grinds me how she keeps going "we cook for a family of six but it is just us"... like no, that's... normal amount?

• Haha
I can't eat cottage cheese normally anymore, it just makes me think of her. Also finally watched her video yesterday and wow, that was even less calories than before... low key restricting super hard and making it up with volume. It just grinds me how she keeps going "we cook for a family of six but it is just us"... like no, that's... normal amount?
yeh like 70% of the plates are veg anyway

For some reason I bet her next video is something boring, like Q and A again or so.

Also I had a dream that I hung out with her and her bf, please save me. 😂😂

• Haha
For some reason I bet her next video is something boring, like Q and A again or so.

Also I had a dream that I hung out with her and her bf, please save me. 😂😂
that sounds like a very dull dream :LOL: I bet it will be the "reveal" of the bf, how we met q and a or a q and a about him

I just had a ton of cottage cheese and pickled onions (like Anastasia Kings north). Please help

• Haha
She finally showed her boyfriend. He's called Grant. He's wearing a Gymshark cap, inside. Couldn't watch half the video as the eating was just too gross - the camera was right up to her face and they both talk with their mouths full.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She finally showed her boyfriend. He's called Grant. He's wearing a Gymshark cap, inside. Couldn't watch half the video as the eating was just too gross - the camera was right up to her face and they both talk with their mouths full.
I haven't watched but I assumed as much. he would have to be the same as her to put up with her

so I am watching the latest video... they are basically planning on doing videos that everyone did years ago (staying in a car for 24 hours, eating what the person in front of me ate...) and making a packet ramen which follows no recipe? The lack of effort on her channel is actually staggering.

The boyfriend has crooked teeth and is very conscious to hide them in the video. Does everything in order to do so, keeps closing his lips, touching his eyes, leaning out of the camera when laughing and drinking coke just to cover them up. They both should get braces LOL.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.