Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 miles 4 hours for 48 hours. OK cool that was hard but do we really need endless speeches on willpower and determination and "motivational" stories that are actually just narcissistic bragging posts rather than helpful. Yawn .... again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4 miles 4 hours for 48 hours. OK cool that was hard but do we really need endless speeches on willpower and determination and "motivational" stories that are actually just narcissistic bragging posts rather than helpful. Yawn .... again
and it's not even her idea she copied it from.whoever it was. anyone watch? I havent and doubt I will. she acts as if she is the only one who challenges themselves to do things, hardly a revelation that accomplishing something is rewarding

Reactions: 2
I saw a comment on her recent post from 'erictheelectric' who is a famous American binge eater or mukbanger whatever you want to call it. He does these insane workouts and then eats thousands of calories of food in one sitting. He has also been called out for chewing and spitting his food out without swallowing to make it seem as though he eats more than he actually does...so she's in good company.

Reactions: 1
I saw a comment on her recent post from 'erictheelectric' who is a famous American binge eater or mukbanger whatever you want to call it. He does these insane workouts and then eats thousands of calories of food in one sitting. He has also been called out for chewing and spitting his food out without swallowing to make it seem as though he eats more than he actually does...so she's in good company.
he is so insane I saw a couple of his kids bit...

You can see in her stories when her bf is filming the table with all the empty plates in front of her that he has pushed his plates over too and she makes it appear as if she ate it all. It's so misleading for her followers. I don't think she spits out her food .... I do think she has a big appetite and probably a fast metabolism. But I don't think she eats as much as she claims and she definitely exercises way more intensly than she makes out. I just don't get why she can't just be honest. Not that it would make her personality any more bearable tho to be fair

You can see in her stories when her bf is filming the table with all the empty plates in front of her that he has pushed his plates over too and she makes it appear as if she ate it all. It's so misleading for her followers. I don't think she spits out her food .... I do think she has a big appetite and probably a fast metabolism. But I don't think she eats as much as she claims and she definitely exercises way more intensly than she makes out. I just don't get why she can't just be honest. Not that it would make her personality any more bearable tho to be fair
because if she didn't have her whole eating loads thing she would have absolutely nothing to put on her channel. her whole personality is just talking about how much she eats while having abs

Honestly I think she would look better with some softer abs and more fat on her, this is too trained for me and I prefer other types of bodies, but to each their own.

Also her making out as if she ate ALL THE FOOD again... suuuuure.

Honestly I think she would look better with some softer abs and more fat on her, this is too trained for me and I prefer other types of bodies, but to each their own.

Also her making out as if she ate ALL THE FOOD again... suuuuure.
I don’t particularly care how she looks tbh, I just think it is ridiculous she can share photos of her before she started training and after with totally different abs and claim that she doesn’t train them 🤥 her post tagging her boyfriend in in the hopes he will be flooded with follow requests is so cringe. Also maybe I am bitter and single but everyone knows his name now, why the need to refer to him constantly as “my boyfriend “?

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if she only eats 1/2 bigger meals a day and that's what she shows, pretending she's eating more on top of it

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if she only eats 1/2 bigger meals a day and that's what she shows, pretending she's eating more on top of it
She definitely does not eat loads every day, I remember the abbey sharp video on her and one day she ate a lot but the next about 1400 cals or something, most of what she seems to eat now is that low fat cottage cheese anyway

Reactions: 4
So ... miss I never train abs I'm just genetically gifted has just said she does v ups in between each set of exercises at the gym instead of resting.... aka ... a LOT of abs .... if I did the same I worked out I'd be doing 25 lots of sit ups at the gym .... not quite the genetic masterpiece she claimed then eh

• Wow
How ridiculous claiming she is overwhelmed. She edits videos and is going on a photo shoot where someone else will basically just be telling her what to do, wow what a stressful life 😂

Reactions: 3
so out of curiosity i looked up the place she went for the massage, on the website it only lists things like fillers and botox, nothing about massage treatments :unsure:

• Haha
Watched her newest video finally. She must run a lot during her everyday life, no way she did that on no training. What a fake!

But don't you forget that she is a genetic unicorn. She can eat whatever she wants and as much as she wishes without gaining weight, she doesn't have to train to have abs and defined muscles and she doesn't have to practice to run a marathon. She is Wonder Woman, that's simply it. That's why she doesn't have any friends: nobody likes her because they are extremely jealous of her having all these attributes which make her the luckiest, hottest, most shredded and effortlessly masculine girl with such sport skills and talent that she could easily enter the Olympics :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
is it normal to get so bloated from water?! I would be having tests if I got so bloated so easily, doesn't seem healthy imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.