Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The camping video would have been nice, if it didn't have only eating and cooking. Come on.
exactly, nothing different from any of her past videos, making an average amount of food seem like it is insanely huge, scraping the plate, rambling about peanut butter :rolleyes: and her constant use of the word literally is driving me insane

Reactions: 3
Her instagram stories .... its just so self absorbed me me me. This girls ego has no end. Must get so irritating for her bf listening to her ramble on to a screen 24/7

Her instagram stories .... its just so self absorbed me me me. This girls ego has no end. Must get so irritating for her bf listening to her ramble on to a screen 24/7
and go on about needing to "try something to make sure it is okay" or just swishing monster around her mouth, I feel worried about her teeth

Reactions: 2
and go on about needing to "try something to make sure it is okay" or just swishing monster around her mouth, I feel worried about her teeth
The holding the drink in her mouth in her cheeks before swallowing it has become a new pet hate of mine since it was pointed out its so weird cant believe i didnt notice it before

• Heart
The holding the drink in her mouth in her cheeks before swallowing it has become a new pet hate of mine since it was pointed out its so weird cant believe i didnt notice it before
she kind of does it with all food doesn't she? her table manners are really atrocious

Reactions: 5
she kind of does it with all food doesn't she? her table manners are really atrocious
OMG yes, she is like a little hamster when she eats, she doesn't put the food to the back teeth to chew it there but leaves it in the front on the sides and chews there. She doesn't eat nicely at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
OMG yes, she is like a little hamster when she eats, she doesn't put the food to the back teeth to chew it there but leaves it in the front on the sides and chews there. She doesn't eat nicely at all.
exactly, I don't get how her spanish family who are clearly so interested in tood, doing sobrmesea etc are not morebothered. i find it so awful

Latest video - 'My boyfriend picks my gym outfits | Gymshark sale try on haul!'

Could she make any more boring content?!

Reactions: 1
Latest video - 'My boyfriend picks my gym outfits | Gymshark sale try on haul!'

Could she make any more boring content?!
I cannot even bring myself to watch, did anyone bother? hilarious how her bf (why doesshe never use his name, just my boyfriend?) never wanted to be in videos and now is fine being in this rubbish

I cannot even bring myself to watch, did anyone bother? hilarious how her bf (why doesshe never use his name, just my boyfriend?) never wanted to be in videos and now is fine being in this rubbish
I skipped through it. Can tell he's constantly looking at himself on the view finder as Steph's talking. His intense gaze sort of off puts me 😬

Untitled 4.png

Just seen in the comments someone's wrote 'Find you a man that looks at you the way Grant looks at the camera' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I skipped through it. Can tell he's constantly looking at himself on the view finder as Steph's talking. His intense gaze sort of off puts me 😬

View attachment 603854

Just seen in the comments someone's wrote 'Find you a man that looks at you the way Grant looks at the camera' :ROFLMAO:
That comment is hilarious! They both are as self obsessed as each other I guess. it has far fewer likes and comments than usual doesn;t it?

god when will this going on about cottage cheese end, the stupid screen shot of the text from her bf is just :rolleyes: she is also just obsessed with posting about him imo, I always thought she hoped she would get with that american fitness/eating youtuber (cannot remember hisname) imo she is doing it for his benefit

Reactions: 1
god when will this going on about cottage cheese end, the stupid screen shot of the text from her bf is just :rolleyes: she is also just obsessed with posting about him imo, I always thought she hoped she would get with that american fitness/eating youtuber (cannot remember hisname) imo she is doing it for his benefit
She did hope but wasn't successful LOL :D I was sure once she gets a bf she will be soooo proud.

• Haha
OMG did you guys see her last vlog? I just realized she is just as pretentious in real life as in her videos. There was this make up girl telling the story that during covid she couldn't do make up on Nutty so she had to teach her how to do it herself. And Nutty used the blush under her eyes just as we use a concealer. Who the hell believes she didn't know how to use blush up until last year and mixed it up with concelaer???

OMG did you guys see her last vlog? I just realized she is just as pretentious in real life as in her videos. There was this make up girl telling the story that during covid she couldn't do make up on Nutty so she had to teach her how to do it herself. And Nutty used the blush under her eyes just as we use a concealer. Who the hell believes she didn't know how to use blush up until last year and mixed it up with concelaer???
omg I know, especially as I remember one video in which she held up a makeup bag (full of makeup) and said that was "all" she used, as if it was nothing, I literally only use eye liner and mascara, for me it looked like loads and she clearly often wears foundation etc you can see the differnce when she doesn;t. That whole video was so typically dull, also imagine not having gone to central london in ages, with all the amazing restaurants, and choosing a boring chain burrito place :rolleyes:

I find it hilarious she is posting that throwback photo from that dancing show she did when it never went anywhere, remember at the time it was on tv she kept tagging the guy she went on the date with and he just ignored her?

• Haha
I find it hilarious she is posting that throwback photo from that dancing show she did when it never went anywhere, remember at the time it was on tv she kept tagging the guy she went on the date with and he just ignored her?
Of course he did, there're not so many people who don't find her annoying :ROFLMAO: . I never see any friends of hers on her IG or youtube. Wonder if she has any at all ... Last week she went to London and stayed just opposite her former workplace and did not call any of her ex-colleagues to meet up, that says it all.

Ooooh we should start coming up with the next thread title!

Also about the new video... they had SOOOOOO MUCH sushi. Lol, me and my sister polish off more any time, so it was really nothing tbh. I even felt bad! Also no dinner, huh, only cottage cheese? If she had had dinner, she would have deffo shown it.

She just doesn't sit right with me. :D

Reactions: 4
Of course he did, there're not so many people who don't find her annoying :ROFLMAO: . I never see any friends of hers on her IG or youtube. Wonder if she has any at all ... Last week she went to London and stayed just opposite her former workplace and did not call any of her ex-colleagues to meet up, that says it all.
yehthe only friends she ever seem to show are gynshark people and she never seems to see them outside photoshoots. even when she is with her family she often seems quite distant from them at meals etc imo. too busy eating as quickly as humanly possible

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.