Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats this about, didn't click on the reel and it's gone now?
It’s a video outlining how our privatised railway network & utility services can be owned by publicly owned services from Europe. Who charge us premium prices whilst enjoying lower prices themselves.

Reactions: 1
I think it was something about how the UK is subsidising train travel in Europe. Their tickets are quite cheap in comparison to this country and apparently the UK have caused that….god knows really! 🤣

Whats this about, didn't click on the reel and it's gone now?

The new reel about putting on a show for your haters 🙄
How about you just live your life and not do things for the sake of strangers 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would have thought so.

My 4 year sober friend could never drink an AF beer. He says just holding the bottle and drinking from it would be a compete head duck, let alone tasting it. And she’s less than a year in?
No, it depends on the individual. Some recovering alcoholics rely on alcohol free drinks, others don’t because it can be too triggering.

Reactions: 2
Your kid is giving you a thumbs down behind you Cat! 😂 😂 Maybe enjoy your freebie holiday, rather than checking Tattle eh! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you are truly happy with what you are doing and don’t care what tattle other people are saying, you don’t have to make content which says how much you don’t care. You also wouldn’t read this thread listen to others anyway. Becuase you would be living your best life and not caring.

You would just get on with posting complete tit doing your job and never mention it.

So, you do care. Deeply. Or you wouldn’t be saying how much it doesn’t bother you 😂

I’m just surprised she didn’t use the “jealous” line.

Just enjoy your bleeping holiday and shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You have 193k followers and you’re upset about people “watchin’ you now”? The irony is always lost on you isn’t it Cat. Perhaps the old ADHD meds are addling your brain. They do that when you don’t actually need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Busman's holiday for poor Jimmy having to watch Cat jingle to George Ezra which isn't the most danceable music to begin in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she got approval from the parents of the child who's in the background covering herself up with a towel. I'm sure she did.

Reactions: 6
You have 193k followers and you’re upset about people “watchin’ you now”? The irony is always lost on you isn’t it Cat. Perhaps the old ADHD meds are addling your brain. They do that when you don’t actually need them.
193k? She’s lost some then… she had 194k last week. Maybe they don’t like bullying cunts.

Reactions: 3
Didn't mind her before but since that sleep training post she has really started to get on my tits. Seems to be a pattern, saying something controversial, pick on anyone that doesn't agree with her, then go back cringe reels of loving herself and not caring about the haters. She's so predictable now. I wonder what the next clickbait topic will be? 🤔

Reactions: 10
The new reel about putting on a show for your haters 🙄
How about you just live your life and not do things for the sake of strangers 🤷‍♀️
Unfollowed can’t bare these Instagramers that feel so hard done by after putting their whole life on display and getting butt hurt If any one dares to disagree.

Reactions: 7
I see you watchin’ me too Cat the twit. Nice little video on your stories this morning. Dangerous rhetoric though and completely unfounded research. Funny though, when you start spouting “dangerous” theories it’s ok.

Perhaps we should sit down before breakfast on our holiday and put together a hate campaign against you, pick you to pieces and then not apologise. I might even post a video of me giving you the v’s and slamming my sunglasses down like a 40 year old knobhead for good measure.

Reactions: 10
Unfollowed can’t bare these Instagramers that feel so hard done by after putting their whole life on display and getting butt hurt If any one dares to disagree.
These people must be so hard to have relationships with in general.

What are they like with friends or family who dare to have a different opinion?

I’ve met people like that and it’s actually infuriating. I’ve got friends with wildly different views to me on all sorts of things, and that’s great! We don’t all have to think the same. I completely respect others opinions and I
can just listen and if I don’t ageee, whatever. I don’t have to be right all the time and I would hate to be surrounded by an echo chamber, it would be like living in a cult.

But I have met people who have totally cut other out for thinking differently to them.

It must be bleeping exhausting being so superior and insistent that you are right all the time.

(ETA, I wouldn’t just agree to disagree with cat in real life, because I can’t abide bullies. We wouldn’t be friends, because I couldn’t have stood by when she publicly shamed people or gave out advice that was just her own opinion to thousands of people. That’s a totally different ball game).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 Cat's latest reel 🤦🤦🤣 She is just sooooo ridiculous. She can't even dance properly 🤣🤣 And all that Peloton and exercise she is doing according to her is definitely not paying off! Could she have arse licked mentioned her hosts anymore in that latest post of hers if she tried?! Desperatly trying to get a mention from them to gain a few more followers back 🤣🤣🤣 What a T*** 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 Cat's latest reel 🤦🤦🤣 She is just sooooo ridiculous. She can't even dance properly 🤣🤣 And all that Peloton and exercise she is doing according to her is definitely not paying off! Could she have arse licked mentioned her hosts anymore in that latest post of hers if she tried?! Desperatly trying to get a mention from them to gain a few more followers back 🤣🤣🤣 What a T*** 🤣🤣🤣
I think you can do all the peloton you like but two holidays back to back is going to be hard to keep up with…

I’m so interested in her follower stats because she obviously is trying to increase her numbers but more seem to leave than arrive at the moment… like trying to collect water with a sieve, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.