Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can do all the peloton you like but two holidays back to back is going to be hard to keep up with…

I’m so interested in her follower stats because she obviously is trying to increase her numbers but more seem to leave than arrive at the moment… like trying to collect water with a sieve, eh.
She will need to ask Bonnie to buy her a few bots so she can reach the 1M fake followers mark before the end of the year 😂😂😂

Chance of Cat reaching 1M followers EVER is infinitesimal.
She would love to reach that goal though 😉 but I doubt she would managed without buying bots...Her husband is almost famous, you know (as Cat likes to remind us A LOT 🤣) and she has two news friends now who are almost celebrities too so you know...Cat can dream 🤣🤣🤣

According to Social Blade, smug's lost 1800 followers over the last 30 days and gained 30. She better make one of her funny, man hating/child hating reels pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Teamwork makes the dream work ❤

Cat was gracious enough to do the laundry and cook for her hosts. Her inability to cook and do laundry must only pop up in the UK. Thanks for confirming what we all thought, that's it nothing to do with your ADHD and just sheer laziness/apathy.

Jesus duck.

That’s not a holiday, is it? Running round after someone who’s just had a baby. Cleaning, cooking.

Sorry, but you couldn’t pay me enough, especially for someone that I had met just once.

(Maybe because a holiday would be special to me, not had a holiday of any sort in a decade, not even a night a away and can’t see a time when we will anytime soon. Easy come, easy go to Cat).

Oh, but they are faaaaaaaaaaamous (I’ve never heard of either 😂), and have the same agent.

So that’s okay then, hoping to piggyback some followers.

She’s such a try hard social climber it’s actually embarrassing. I’m surprised MP didn’t turn up half way though, she’s just as bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve reported the latest story photograph. I don’t care how poor the service is, it’s never okay to take a photo and post it onto social media. This is such a childish reaction.

Reactions: 9
Ah, more public shaming of someone who didn’t give permission to be plastered on her social media.

Rude or not, why would you do that?

Who the hell does she think she is?

• Angry
I couldn’t believe she posted his face 😩
It’s gone now - I reported it under ‘bullying/harassment’. Working in a form of customer service myself it really hit a nerve. It is just NEVER okay to do! She’s obviously had a completely knee-jerk reaction to being told ‘no’ (for the refund), but it’s only half of the story. Why ordering food so close to flight time? Perhaps the person isn’t allowed to process the refund?

What happened?
Cat and her family didn’t allow enough time to get food before getting their flight so asked the person they ordered the food with the refund them and he wouldn’t so she took a photo of him and uploaded it to her stories saying how bad his customer service is because she’s an entitled and spoilt brat.

• Wow
  • Haha
What happened?
They’d obviously ordered some food in the airport and it was taking longer to arrive/prepare than they anticipated, so she said they would miss their flight. She’d told the outlet they didn’t want the food any more and been refused a refund. When she was told no - obviously in a way that she felt was rude - but let’s face it, not getting the answer you want is always going to feel a bit ‘off’ isn’t it? She proceeded to take a photo of the people and posted it in a bid to name and shame - also tagging the company involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is wrong with her, she seems to have lost the plot.
I can’t even begin to tell you how much the current usage of ‘triggered’ gets me, but it’s not reason to cancel someone, and unlike the other day there has been an apology and admission of being in the wrong in posting.

Reactions: 7
Jesus. More bullyish and entitled behaviour from Cat. The third time in a week she's done something similar. It's not kneejerk, it's her personality. I'd imagine the retraction has come either from advice on management, fear of embarrassing her new friends and damaging future social climbing prospects. People close to her need to stop enabling her crappy outbursts and have a word. Surely to God, anyone's husband would be embarrassed by this behaviour.

Also, triggered by not getting your food, she's the British Demi Lovato.

Ah, more public shaming of someone who didn’t give permission to be plastered on her social media.

Rude or not, why would you do that?

Who the hell does she think she is?
Cat Sims, author and wife of George Ezra's bassist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cat and her family didn’t allow enough time to get food before getting their flight so asked the person they ordered the food with the refund them and he wouldn’t so she took a photo of him and uploaded it to her stories saying how bad his customer service is because she’s an entitled and spoilt brat.
Could her almost "famous" husband not get her in the airline lounge with all the free food and AF drinks this time around? Only worked once, for the way to Sweden?! Famous Cat is probably seating in an private easy jet seat as I type 🤣🤣🤣 What a smug T*** she is 🤦🤣🤦

Reactions: 4
I’ve just unfollowed her. To be honest I wanted to a few times recently especially after the whole sleep training thing, but curiosity (what mentally deranged thing would she post next?) meant I didn’t. But I’ve decided she needs to lose followers to realise her attitude and behaviour is not acceptable for anyone but especially someone with a large public following. Bullying immature behaviour should not be allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.