Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a huge Eurovision fan I have a strong disliking for Måns, not sure why, he just always seems to make everything about him. I will give it to him Heroes is a banger though. Anyway, I do have a point I promise haha. Have you noticed she’s tagged Måns and/or Mrs Måns a few times now and they’ve made no mention of them on their instas? Could she be anymore desperate for Måns to repost her stories to his 441k followers to try and gather some more for herself?
Cat was finally tagged a couple of times in Mrs Måns stories and she obviously was really quick to reshare the last story where she was mentioned (about a "yeah boy" bracelet she must have made?! 🤷🤦🤷...It is so funny to watch how Cat is soooooo desperate to get more followers from her hosts...😂🤦🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Problem with following trends on reels is that they’ve already all been done to death on TikTok already 😂

Reactions: 5
Seriously, I’m on a break on a nightshift (yeah, 12 hour night shift, stated at 8pm, finishes at 8am and my one and only 45 min break is at 10:30pm! This is my lunch break, thank you, NHS), and just looked at her comments on the hole reel. What is wrong with the world? “funniest thing I’ve ever seen” - do you need help?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, I’m on a break on a nightshift (yeah, 12 hour night shift, stated at 8pm, finishes at 8am and my one and only 45 min break is at 10:30pm! This is my lunch break, thank you, NHS), and just looked at her comments on the hole reel. What is wrong with the world? “funniest thing I’ve ever seen” - do you need help?
Good luck with your nightshift and thank YOU for all the (real) work you do 🙏

Reactions: 6
E16C108C-F79F-4AE1-9A7D-67C6C15C6FD7.jpeg

Unless they have a well thought out different opinion to me, then I will tear them down and harass them. #adultingdishonestly #sosmugnowthatihavebecomeaparodyaccount

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Considering Cat gets triggered so much by just about anything, would the constant swigging of alcohol free beers not be triggering for her sobriety, especially since it's still relatively new? If not for her, then I'm sure some of her followers who follow her for sobriety content. Just have a sparkling water, babe.

Reactions: 6
Considering Cat gets triggered so much by just about anything, would the constant swigging of alcohol free beers not be triggering for her sobriety, especially since it's still relatively new? If not for her, then I'm sure some of her followers who follow her for sobriety content. Just have a sparkling water, babe.
I would have thought so.

My 4 year sober friend could never drink an AF beer. He says just holding the bottle and drinking from it would be a compete head duck, let alone tasting it. And she’s less than a year in?

Reactions: 5
Just as an aside did she really call her kid Bo Jangles ?
You have to remember, Cat is COOL.

Her husband plays bass for famous people. So she’s the cool one. And, apparently, the self appointed funny one!

Of course her child is called Bo Jangles.

Now, off with you to write “Cat is so cool AND funny, I wish I was her” 100 times on a blackboard, like Bart Simpson.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, but today's "affirmation" takes the prize for being the absolute shittest quote ever!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I notice she’s now removed her vicious, bullying, attacking rant response to a commenter from her highlights - seemed mental to me that she actually made it into a highlight! Wonder if she removed it if her own accord or if someone stepped in?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I notice she’s now removed her vicious, bullying, attacking rant response to a commenter from her highlights - seemed mental to me that she actually made it into a highlight! Wonder if she removed it if her own accord or if someone stepped in?
She’s changed the wording on the post too.

I’m sure it’s different. Says 30 mins now.

Someone had a word in your ear, Cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.