Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. More bullyish and entitled behaviour from Cat. The third time in a week she's done something similar. It's not kneejerk, it's her personality. I'd imagine the retraction has come either from advice on management, fear of embarrassing her new friends and damaging future social climbing prospects. People close to her need to stop enabling her crappy outbursts and have a word. Surely to God, anyone's husband would be embarrassed by this behaviour.

Also, triggered by not getting your food, she's the British Demi Lovato.

Cat Sims, author and wife of George Ezra's bassist.
Really feel like she needs to starts applying her favourite Don't be a D*** expression to HERSELF first...

Seriously Cat Sims 👀👋"author" and wife of George Ezra's bassist...just stop being a D🍆🍆🍆!!! 🤷🤦🤣

Reactions: 7
She does this all the time and only removes when lots of people message her. So bloody angry! Triggered? Seriously?

Latest reel with the closed fist looks likes she’s off to punch someone. Imagine filming all that on the way to your ‘holiday’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
She does this all the time and only removes when lots of people message her. So bloody angry! Triggered? Seriously?
She still thinks it is appropriate to tag the company twice in that same story trying to get some freebies of some sort?! Cat you are such a T*** seriously 🤦🤦😂 I really hope that the company will just do the same to you, as you do to people who don't agree with you and that they will just block you 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that video she just posted? So she's filmed herself with her hand in front of her just walking round the airport on the plane etc? She's seriously lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is that video she just posted? So she's filmed herself with her hand in front of her just walking round the airport on the plane etc? She's seriously lost the plot!
Thought exactly the same thing, Cat is such an Instaw*nker seriously. Funny how she filmed herself in the plane but did it while the plane was completely empty as she couldn't have cope with how stupid she would have looked otherwise 🤣🤣🤣 We know you care A LOT about what people think of you Cat 👀👋 despite trying to convince yourself otherwise 😂😂😂

Also she filmed her husband in one of her story from behind with the caption Jimmy in his Dad-at-the-airport-mode...When he was only trying to make sure they got their flight as they had been stuck in traffic because of an accident, all Cat was bothered with was filming him in the car park and ordering food that won't be served on time and start an argument with the staff 🤦🤦🤦 Must be her #ADHD?! Or maybe just don't be a D*** Cat and put your phone down?! 🤷🤦🤷

Cat has also confirmed to all her followers that she doesn't have any friends IRL as she only ever spoke for 10min face to face with her new BFF Ciara before going on holiday to hers and calling her now a friend for life 🤦🤦🤦 Her daughters are even calling Ciara's mum Glammy 🤦🤦🤣🤣

• Sick
Not sure about video with the fist holding the book - hoping she didn't walk into the back of anyone, may have been a rather awks situation... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can imagine her demanding her food saying 'do you know who I am?!' Whipping out a screen shot of her #1 best selling book in the 'authors called cat sims' category

• Haha
So funny to see how in her head Cat is now BFF (for life) with Ciara; while Ciara is only using Cat as her cleaner, childminder and housekeeper during her postpartum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a touchy subject really, I’d hate to think of lots of mums who did take advice to sleep train a young a baby feeling really guilty after seeing all the replies on her post and on here. When I had my eldest Gina Ford was very much the in thing. I didn’t sleep train him but did (kind of) with our middle one when she was about 11m as it was clear she wasn’t hungry or in pain and I was struggling. When you are sleep deprived and have to get up for work/look after kids it’s bloody hard. I do still feel guilty now and she was nearly one and the it was gently done (sitting outside her room and going in to pat her). All my babies were breastfed until at least 18m and in our room until at least 6m yet I feel guilty about that one thing. We do what we need to do at the time and advice changes. But I agree, to post publicly about sleep training a 5 week old isn’t a great idea 🤦‍♀️! She does a million other things that annoy me too and just the fact she loves herself so much and thinks she’s so funny and refreshing 😩.

It’s a touchy subject really, I’d hate to think of lots of mums who did take advice to sleep train a young a baby feeling really guilty after seeing all the replies on her post and on here. When I had my eldest Gina Ford was very much the in thing. I didn’t sleep train him but did (kind of) with our middle one when she was about 11m as it was clear she wasn’t hungry or in pain and I was struggling. When you are sleep deprived and have to get up for work/look after kids it’s bloody hard. I do still feel guilty now and she was nearly one and the it was gently done (sitting outside her room and going in to pat her). All my babies were breastfed until at least 18m and in our room until at least 6m yet I feel guilty about that one thing. We do what we need to do at the time and advice changes. But I agree, to post publicly about sleep training a 5 week old isn’t a great idea 🤦‍♀️! She does a million other things that annoy me too and just the fact she loves herself so much and thinks she’s so funny and refreshing 😩.
i don’t think you should feel guilty for gently sleep training your 11m old. Many parents do this.
As people pointed out here 5 weeks is:
A) still in the 4th trimester when baby still thinks it’s part of mum
B) too young to establish any kind of routine (routines are more successfully implemented post 6 months)

What I think Cat actually did was let her tiny baby daughter cry a bit longer than she had been up to that point - rather than actually just let her cry it out. I think she called it sleep training to be a controversial head because she knew it would drum up engagement.

See I just talk to my husband about what I want and like, is that wrong 🤷‍♀️
Seriously how low can she go?!?? 🤷🤦🤷Cat the "Femenist" isn't finding this content too misogynistic this time around?! So she isn't going to shame them in her next reel?!🤷🤦🤦🤣

Reactions: 1
Can honestly say, having ADHD, that I shower everyday. I don't blow-dry my hair ever, rarely brush it and sometimes brush my teeth at lunchtime, but a shower is always a thing before other distractions happen. Hyperfocusing for days, eh, maybe an hour or two if you're lucky. She sounds like she's on some kind of meth binge, who knows, maybe that's what happens if you don't have ADHD and are prescribed medication, certainly doesn't seem to be helping Grotbags 🙄

Reactions: 12
ADHD is just an excuse for her not coping with her life. She’s never seemed to miss a shower before, in fact, I remember a story where she said she’s always mega early for school pick up (not late as she’s been saying she is for everything lately) she manages to remember to journal daily etc. She’s a complete wreck and getting worse. Not nice content to see and I can’t stand the woman, but she clearly doesn’t have anybody who truly cares about her. If she did, she’d be getting help and managing to shower! So embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 9
ADHD is just an excuse for her not coping with her life. She’s never seemed to miss a shower before, in fact, I remember a story where she said she’s always mega early for school pick up (not late as she’s been saying she is for everything lately) she manages to remember to journal daily etc. She’s a complete wreck and getting worse. Not nice content to see and I can’t stand the woman, but she clearly doesn’t have anybody who truly cares about her. If she did, she’d be getting help and managing to shower! So embarrassing for her.
The ADHD thing just makes me sad. I think my mum has undiagnosed ADHD and reflecting on things she says and our childhood it really makes me wonder. The other day she said my dad was out in the evening so she had a gingsters pasty for dinner, I asked her why and she said because her only other option was soup and she knew she would get so distracted she would burn it. Bless her - how do you burn soup ffs. We always used to tease her when we were little but now I just feel a bit guilty and sad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely this. She managed to cook and clean for one whole week whilst in Sweden, yet back home, even a shower is too much to remember. I think she's trying to be relatable to the ever growing ADHD crowd but no doubt, it'll have the opposite effect when she's enforcing the stereotypes. And why isn't Jimmy encouraging her or helping with things she might genuinely struggle with? Does he not notice or just not care?

Reactions: 10
As a mother to a newly diagnosed inattentive adhd child, all this BS for content really upsets me. It’s all rubbish TikTok stereotyping too. Totally cherry picking the symptoms too, for example she doesn’t seem to have the rock bottom self esteem trait does she! Just the oh silly me I forgot my key and forgot to shower traits!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.