Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also turns out you can bully someone and defame their business credentials and Instagram don’t care either.

Cat, you are an absolute prick and I hope
this comes back on you ten fold. And all your instagram chums are pricks too, because
while I bet they are blowing smoke up your arse to your face, a lot of them think you are a joke as well. Imagine how much you are slagged off behind your back.

Reactions: 7
I bet Ciara Zelmerlow is delighted to be publicly linked to Cat after that sleep training post (sorry, it wasn’t about sleep training was it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also turns out you can bully someone and defame their business credentials and Instagram don’t care either.

Cat, you are an absolute prick and I hope
this comes back on you ten fold.
I think it already has, she’s clearly a very miserable
woman.

Reactions: 5
Bless today’s comment on her recent post. Well said and reasonable. Waiting for the flying monkeys to come and attack 😞

WTAF?!? Can’t believe that - I hadn’t noticed till you said. What obsessive bullying - I find it so odd and horrible the way so has gone so all out to personally attack someone who disagrees with her?! Not very #bekind
Why not just reply in the comments? Why viciously attack that person?
So unhinged she’s created a story highlight of her slagging that woman off!

Reactions: 2
Looks like Bonnie has got them all Reading Eggs adverts....... funny how when one of them has one they all do 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WTAF?!? Can’t believe that - I hadn’t noticed till you said. What obsessive bullying - I find it so odd and horrible the way so has gone so all out to personally attack someone who disagrees with her?! Not very #bekind
Why not just reply in the comments? Why viciously attack that person?
Because that wouldn’t create enough drama!!

Reactions: 1
Looks like Bonnie has got them all Reading Eggs adverts....... funny how when one of them has one they all do 🤔
Same with the Sainsbury's TU school uniforms #ADs they all had lately or the Weekly kids magazine...How original (not!) Bonnie...🤷🤦🤦😂

Oh and now she’s back posting the “be kind” tit.

Righto guys. We are all supposed to BE KIND to cat at all times. Because we just don’t get her. She’s okay with that, but we have to be kind to her always. Because she is living for herself.

Which means that she can be an absolute bleep to everyone else, but we can’t say anything, because if we do, it’s not kind.

Got it?

Insufferable twit 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Aren’t her kids a bit old for Reading Eggs? Why did she write a book about newborns when she’s not had one in years? Has she got a secret toddler? Or just clinging to the instamum glory days of 2015-17 desperately 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren’t her kids a bit old for Reading Eggs? Why did she write a book about newborns when she’s not had one in years? Has she got a secret toddler? Or just clinging to the instamum glory days of 2015-17 desperately 🤔
She’s desperate and has no point of interest hence the sobriety and adhd. Since these are relatively new on her page and she’s not as clever as she thinks she is a book on these books are out of the question.

It seems a path Influencers go down, to get a book out there . Advice from cat on newborns is as welcome as palliative care off Harold Shipman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh tit i’ve just seen her reading eggs add.

Is this going to be her thing now? Badly singing unfunny lyrics?

• Haha
Either that or she's going to be the next Judith Chalmers with these holiday reviews.

• Haha
As a huge Eurovision fan I have a strong disliking for Måns, not sure why, he just always seems to make everything about him. I will give it to him Heroes is a banger though. Anyway, I do have a point I promise haha. Have you noticed she’s tagged Måns and/or Mrs Måns a few times now and they’ve made no mention of them on their instas? Could she be anymore desperate for Måns to repost her stories to his 441k followers to try and gather some more for herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so I’ve always quite liked Cat. Or rather I’ve neither had a strong opinion one way or the other and find her reels quite funny.
However, sleep training gate had led to an unfollow. Any sort of baby feeding/sleep posts by instahuns always tile me because even when they are trying not to be they come across as very sanctimonious and smug.
My first born is 4 and from the moment he was born I devoured books/insta/websites on how to get them to sleep through the night as early as possible as naively I thought if I could achieve this then I’d nailed parenting. Our bond suffered because when they didn’t fit in the perfect routine I thought there was something wrong with them or me.
My second child is two and when they were born I didn’t have a routine at all. Not until they were at least 10/12 weeks and that was a natural routine they fell into and sleep was a big part of that.
Both of my children sleep very well, but the bond and memories I have of my second is so different to my first.
I’m expecting my third child and seeing Cats post made me actually quite angry. First time Mum’s trying to find their way can be like sponges for this sort of stuff and it is MASSIVELY damaging.
I know better than to let what she says penetrate my head but she should know better.
When will these instahuns just shut the hell up and stop thinking they have the right to bleat shite without considering the consequences!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so I’ve always quite liked Cat. Or rather I’ve neither had a strong opinion one way or the other and find her reels quite funny.
However, sleep training gate had led to an unfollow. Any sort of baby feeding/sleep posts by instahuns always tile me because even when they are trying not to be they come across as very sanctimonious and smug.
My first born is 4 and from the moment he was born I devoured books/insta/websites on how to get them to sleep through the night as early as possible as naively I thought if I could achieve this then I’d nailed parenting. Our bond suffered because when they didn’t fit in the perfect routine I thought there was something wrong with them or me.
My second child is two and when they were born I didn’t have a routine at all. Not until they were at least 10/12 weeks and that was a natural routine they fell into and sleep was a big part of that.
Both of my children sleep very well, but the bond and memories I have of my second is so different to my first.
I’m expecting my third child and seeing Cats post made me actually quite angry. First time Mum’s trying to find their way can be like sponges for this sort of stuff and it is MASSIVELY damaging.
I know better than to let what she says penetrate my head but she should know better.
When will these instahuns just shut the hell up and stop thinking they have the right to bleat shite without considering the consequences!!!

It makes me very sad that you had that experience with your first baby - could you imagine if you had read a post like that by cat when you were in the thick of it?

My first baby spent the first three weeks of life in SCBU. When she came home, I didn’t want to be apart for a second and that was it, she was literally on me for years, 24/7. Never bloody slept, and everyone blamed me for what I was doing, but I didn’t care. A post like Cats might have made me second guess myself at the most vulnerable time in my life. (Next two, the same from birth, always with me, co slept, sling, contact naps. one slept, one didn’t, duck all to do with routine and 100% to do with personality).

For all her “be kind”, she, like all the others only think of themselves.

I’ve noticed it’s gone from her highlights.

Someone must have had a word, because as far as I know, you don’t grow a conscience or self awareness overnight.

Oh and that orgasms and arseholes skit - you are soooo late to the party, Cat. I’ve seen countless other really unfunny people do that one over the past couple of week. Bonus points for not using the usual “he’s at the pub”, but still a poor show. 2/10.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A conscience and self awareness likely would have /should have resulted in some kind of public apology (similar to the one she commanded from that poor follower over the cost of living comment) but that's absolutely not our Cat. Her followers seem to have dwindled a lot in August, praise be 🎉

Oh tit i’ve just seen her reading eggs add.

Is this going to be her thing now? Badly singing unfunny lyrics?
The tits and her writhing on the table, I'm not sure how they fits in with the brand 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.