Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more to go until she gets the hint?
She’ll just keep up her scatter gun approach of claiming many in vogue conditions and her interesting engagement tactic of “it’s not me, it’s you, you’re the prick” and wonder why people don’t like her.

Reactions: 5
She was on 195k followers when I stopped following at the beginning of September

Reactions: 3
I reported that smear test reel! She's not funny...and that is not the way to promote and encourage women to attend for potentially life saving procedures!!

I wonder if she'll explain it that way to her daughters when it's their turn and don't know what to expect and are nervous over going! 😠
Absolute twit of a woman!!!

Reactions: 8
I reported that smear test reel! She's not funny...and that is not the way to promote and encourage women to attend for potentially life saving procedures!!

I wonder if she'll explain it that way to her daughters when it's their turn and don't know what to expect and are nervous over going! 😠
Absolute twit of a woman!!!
She doesn’t seem to like them very much so possibly…

Reactions: 6
“People really don’t like it when you refuse to engage.”

No, people don’t like it when you have been a twit.

And if you know you’ve done nothing wrong, why are you refusing to engage?

No wonder she’s dropping followers, she’s such a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just awful, makes an unfunny reel copying someone else then witches when people say they don’t like it. If you live your life through SM you need to accept both sides!
Also that Asda reel 🙄 if I was trying to do my weekly shop and saw her fannying about doing cartwheels down the cheese aisle, I’d be fuming!
Wonder how many people on the reel are happy to be posted on her social media??

Reactions: 11
Long term lurking, been driven to post the absolute irony of her stories. She’s so passive aggressive, that person hasn’t engaged, she’s the one that really can’t stand it when people don’t engage with her passive aggressive bullshit love hearts.
35D92023-B2E7-4AAE-BE3C-558F4114B5A7.png

Reactions: 7
Long term lurking, been driven to post the absolute irony of her stories. She’s so passive aggressive, that person hasn’t engaged, she’s the one that really can’t stand it when people don’t engage with her passive aggressive bullshit love hearts. View attachment 1766586
Honestly, this isn’t the “job” for her. Sharing that makes her look like such a cow.

Reactions: 8
...or, alternatively, just a mum, doing the things mum's do!! 😠 she really resents those kids doesn't she?
Screenshot_20221128_181645_Instagram.jpg

Ps...I don't mean "just a mum" in anyway that implies its not an amazing thing...mums are awesome!

Reactions: 10
So she’s got to do two pick ups (normal), do some laundry (again very normal) and put her daughters to bed (oh my god, the audacity- she does SO much).
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder where it all went wrong for her. Why is she so negative all the time and resentful? I stand by my opinion that she needs heaps of therapy to sort her issues out. Most people seem to have issues with their parents. She has issues with her kids….

Reactions: 9
I wonder where it all went wrong for her. Why is she so negative all the time and resentful? I stand by my opinion that she needs heaps of therapy to sort her issues out. Most people seem to have issues with their parents. She has issues with her kids….
Cat has issues with her parents too...

Reactions: 3
How did she get into this “influencing” ? Anyone know? I just wonder why she still does it when clearly it’s waning.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.