Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
File to large to download but a tiktoker called David Whitley makes some good points re the media and Prince Harry 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't think I can take the excitement no more. This book has everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Himself is always saying Hewitts his da and I'm always arguing he's not and to stfu. Now he's saying told you so Meabh, told you so 🙄

• Haha
Hewitts a Derry man ,sure one of our own 😂
Is he? I never knew it.
I don't believe willy is a dogger but that's a fun lie. Apparently he has a foul temper though.
I also definitely believe he's been or is having affairs. Kate and him are so frosty sometimes.

Reactions: 2
Is he? I never knew it.
I don't believe willy is a dogger but that's a fun lie. Apparently he has a foul temper though.
I also definitely believe he's been or is having affairs. Kate and him are so frosty sometimes.
He is ! I never knew it either until a few years ago

Hopefully she’s found safe and well

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Hell fire. I can't deny it now, Harry's his double. Probably should get a paternity test and if its true say I'm so glad I'm not your son. But then that's it.
My god, I can't believe he's went for will and kates marriage like, this is insane 😂

Took me a minute to work out what was happening

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Harry on the queen begging him hands and knees not to back corbyn…. This is why the book is bollocks as in one hand he is bragging about his Afghan kills but then saying this. Surely he would have been regretful. Still can’t wait for the interview on Sunday as Mavis said

DELICIOUS

1673043055929.png

• Haha
Dear God that wee 11yr old is still missing her family must be going out of their minds , she didn’t arrive at school.
975EFA0A-EAED-4FDC-98EE-AF1E79783127.jpeg

• Sad
Dear God that wee 11yr old is still missing her family must be going out of their minds , she didn’t arrive at school.View attachment 1861490
That is horrific as if it was during the day it sounds like an actual abduction assuming there is no family breakdown etc (not that it would be ok if there was but just feels worse if it was a stranger)

That is horrific as if it was during the day it sounds like an actual abduction assuming there is no family breakdown etc (not that it would be ok if there was but just feels worse if it was a stranger)
Don’t know what her background is but it’s been shared since late afternoon .

She hasn’t been found as of 8 mins ago searches being organised 🙁
D1766D7A-089E-4712-A087-E8EF015779A3.jpeg

Searchteam NW sharing it now, someone said they think they saw her around 4pm but couldn’t get through to the police at the time although all those wee girls in uniform are similar looking, it’s usually bad news when searchteam are sharing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Don’t know what her background is but it’s been shared since late afternoon .

She hasn’t been found as of 8 mins ago searches being organised 🙁View attachment 1861591

Searchteam NW sharing it now, someone said they think they saw her around 4pm but couldn’t get through to the police at the time although all those wee girls in uniform are similar looking, it’s usually bad news when searchteam are sharing.

Dear god that’s awful, please let her be found safe and well 🙏

There seem to have been so many missing people lately I think the police need to do some sort of protocol/public service type thing of what to do, what actions to take, how to report, what to expect from them.

because I don’t know if they are bleeping it all up or not but if you read Facebook you would think they were all sitting in McDonald’s which I don’t believe is the case but there seems to be a lot of confusion/misreporting/assumptions etc etc.

Part of the problem is the social media team maybe don’t work all the hours so only certain people can access each individual area etc??? Perhaps they need a psni missing person page alone? With shift workers? I don’t know. It just seems like the perception is they are bleeping it up because people aren’t happy with Facebook posts but then we don’t know what is or isn’t actually happening on the ground.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.