Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he actually say he wants privacy or did they say they wanted to live life on their terms without the compulsory intrusion of the British press?

why is Harry not allowed to speak his truth? The same truth Diana was applauded for speaking out about, and the same experiences that if it was a woman telling the “institution” would have a lot to answer for.

although perhaps they can throw some more money at the allegations in the hope they go away, if it worked for the n.
Only for a year ,she’s free to talk next month again if she doesn’t meet with a mysterious accident beforehand.

Reactions: 4
I did like but where Meghan says she can’t wear colour then someone made a tik tok of over the rainbow with all of her colourful outfits.

she also claimed she had never experienced racism until she came to UK in 2016 but there is now a video of her from 2012 talking about experiences.

I think this whole thing is that more than one thing can be true at the same time that there is racism/horrible stories online/in the press but also that they like to lie a lot to fit whatever version of their truth they want to project at any given moment.

even Harry saying he wanted to pay his own way and then complaining as being cut off financially doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 5
I watched the Netflix, went into it not caring and not liking them, but thought they came across well.
Then I saw the videos disproving much of what they said 😂 find the whole thing delicious.
Delicious - love that discription 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What I found odd was the filming of stuff way before any of the real issues came out. I can't give examples but I definitely noticed. Why would they do that? I don't deny they've had a toxic relationship with the royals, men in suits though.

Reactions: 3
I did like but where Meghan says she can’t wear colour then someone made a tik tok of over the rainbow with all of her colourful outfits.

she also claimed she had never experienced racism until she came to UK in 2016 but there is now a video of her from 2012 talking about experiences.

I think this whole thing is that more than one thing can be true at the same time that there is racism/horrible stories online/in the press but also that they like to lie a lot to fit whatever version of their truth they want to project at any given moment.

even Harry saying he wanted to pay his own way and then complaining as being cut off financially doesn’t make sense
I thought she meant when it was a senior royal occasion they had to wear muted tones .

Reactions: 2
I watched the Netflix, went into it not caring and not liking them, but thought they came across well.
Then I saw the videos disproving much of what they said 😂 find the whole thing delicious.
Delicious! That’s the prefect description Mavis, I mean I don’t actually care but relishing the goss all the same 😂

Only for a year ,she’s free to talk next month again if she doesn’t meet with a mysterious accident beforehand.
Ghislaine Maxwell, the only woman convicted of trafficking girls to absolutely nobody 🤔

Reactions: 6
I thought she meant when it was a senior royal occasion they had to wear muted tones .
Who knows! They then said in the next episode she only wore colours the last week or something before leaving UK.
The thing is the royals do have all sorts of ridiculous protocols, they are saying now she received no training but previously it was said she did.
I think possibly Harry for years was given a very loose leash with little responsibility but when he got married he was expected to then tow the line etc and I imagine he thought that they would he able to do what they wanted.

Delicious! That’s the prefect description Mavis, I mean I don’t actually care but relishing the goss all the same 😂

Ghislaine Maxwell, the only woman convicted of trafficking girls to absolutely nobody 🤔
Nah! Andy’s accuser that copped the 12mill.

• Haha
How much more scandal could there possibly be for the old royals? Faking the death of disabled relatives, affairs, assault, racism, p*dophilia, the list is endless really.

• Sick
548A94A9-39AA-4D66-9ED3-3DF540B57E61.jpeg
7A8BB6FA-1937-4FBB-A8C5-890A2F58593B.jpeg
F1B98915-325A-4A6C-AC2D-604E9287800A.jpeg
8FB9442F-564B-40FB-9341-5EBA2BF8C01E.jpeg

Benedict’s funerals on ,he’s not getting the full papal shabam it’s a cut down version with Francis doing the mass , he wanted a quiet funeral at his own request.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Watching the funeral, although I'm not sure what I'm seeing. I hear drums.

• Haha
£100 to anyone who can watch all the way through, it’s on til 1pm or something 😴😂
Am I on the right station? Stupidly was on the sun website. Now here. I can't find the live feed

Clearly I've missed the funeral.

Last edited:
What I found odd was the filming of stuff way before any of the real issues came out. I can't give examples but I definitely noticed. Why would they do that? I don't deny they've had a toxic relationship with the royals, men in suits though.
I think Harry wanted out. She was a ticket out.
I think Megan wants to be famous. She is literally an actress.

Reactions: 1
I think Harry wanted out. She was a ticket out.
I think Megan wants to be famous. She is literally an actress.
Think she thought she was Diana 2. Her family ruined that big idea. Again delicious 😋

I “secret papers “ are an eye opener ,from the unionists not wanting seatbelts to Adairs attempted murder and everything inbetween.

Johnny Adair names for first time man who tried to shoot him dead at UB40 concert in Belfast

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...dead-at-ub40-concert-in-belfast-42263934.html
Why isn't this oxygen thief gone yet?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.