Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martha82

Chatty Member
Has anyone else seen all the social media (insta) posts about Natalie McNally - her family are pleading with people to check CCTV, Ring doorbell, dash cam etc. it must be heartbreaking for them, I assume they are not satisfied with PSNI?!?!
A lot of people also saying the politicians are involved - IE when Aisling Murphy was murdered in ROI there was a lot more publicity / vigils
I know it was posted about here before with comments about a corrupt PSNI officer
But anyone else think it’s weird that is all quiet !??

Reactions: 13

BigMavis

VIP Member
This morning:
A workman said to me see when your lips are moving it means you're not listening.
Told me to boil the kettle 86425777 times.
I have been run ragged, cold, tired emotional, hormonal.
He kept leaving the doors open.
All next week he will be here.
I'm really afraid yousins will read about a woman in her forties who flipped out and killed a tradesman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wee Nora

VIP Member
My wee tiddly one was afraid of the elf and the biggins tortured them. To be frank I started to believe it was moving itself too and we all know how I feel about the creepy moving toys. So it got burnt one evening when I was in a mood.
I never started it and get an attack of the guilts when I see the Mummy brigade posting the daily elf antics on Facebook. I just think there’s enough pressure and expense at Christmas. Advent Calendars, Christmas jumpers, matching family pyjamas, Santa experiences, Christmas Eve boxes etc and that’s all before you’ve bought a single present or put the Turkey on the table. It’s madness.

Also I thought the wee cunt was supposed to sit on a shelf. Why is he arriving with a full balloon display wielding tickets to Lapland? Fuck that shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wee Nora

VIP Member
That’s a strange one from Lord Kilkooney. But then families are weird.

I tried to apologise for something today (wyere I hadn’t done anything wrong but trying to keep the peace) and got an earful from a family member about a loaf of other shit and the general insinuation was that they care the most . I then tried to get another family member to call this person to make up with them and they didn’t want to either.
now I’m the worst in the world.
Honestly Grifty I think people get a bit nuts this time of year, the pressure and expectation of having a perfect Christmas can get to people. Try again in the new year and if you still get nowhere then just walk away from it, life is hard enough without toxic people stealing your peace, I prob sound like one of those Facebook self help wankers but honestly one of the best things you can do for yourself is protect your own peace at any cost even if it means cutting people out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BigMavis

VIP Member
There was me thinking the Royals have led a sheltered life but really it’s me who hasn’t lived. I’ve never got the ride in a field, never snorted cocaine or had frostbitten flaps 🙁
Adding all of these things to my bucket list.
Are you even Irish if you haven't been bucked in a field?
Has anyone seen the banshee film by McDonagh? I love that man. He's on my list for realzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Are you even Irish if you haven't been bucked in a field?
Has anyone seen the banshee film by McDonagh? I love that man. He's on my list for realzzzz.
Urban living problems Mavis but now I’m questioning my whole identity. Anyone have a field I can hire for 10 minutes? Preferably an empty one, don’t want any cows or sheep seeing my cellulite 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wee Nora

VIP Member
She was pretty gutsy wasn't she and she fought for her life bless her. Her family didn't recognise her.
I think its clear she had a sexual relationship with the cop, it says he ghosted her, stalked her, threatened her, left images on her car and took money from her. Maybe she didn't go to the police because he was the police. That has to be the motive. It's him whoever he is and or the people he associates with. The detective was interviewed on radio this morning, he did sound genuinely distressed. Do policemen ever get the blame, I remember a case from my childhood policeman blamed his son for killing the family, Cookstown I think. Maybe I'm mixed up, anyone remember that?
It would be like Wayne Couzens all over again if it turns out to be this cop or ex cop. There was complete uproar when Sarah Everard was murdered and rightly so but there is so little about Natalie. Her and her baby son deserve better.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I think he probably did in the form of two brothers having a scrap. I don’t think Harry needs to blab to the media about it. Wish he’d just shut up and have the privacy he says he so desperately wants 🙄
Have to disagree. If Harry were a woman people wouldn’t expect him to stay quiet about being assaulted. It’s the gaslighting too, telling him not to tell Meghan and saying “I didn’t attack you Harold” 🤮 I don’t think he should shut up just to protect William’s precious image.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Yeah I think a lot of it is in pretty poor taste. I get that people want to feel a connection with things but recently I have seen on Facebook
-tattoo in honour of Noah from someone who doesn’t know him
- someone in a T shirt on holiday saying they had taken him with him
- Christmas baubles
- the blanket that looks nothing like him.

It just feels like grief tourism and actually a bit obsessive, none of this is going to help find out what happens. What they need is for the jury that gets called for the inquest to be 12 people who aren’t obsessed with the case who can think objectively.

BigMavis

VIP Member
5 year old girl has died from strep A in Belfast.

I'm finding the police situation with Matthew odd. I notice PSNI sharing missing children posts a lot, mostly habitual absconders who have SS involvement and it is them who ask police to share, both agencies are covering themselves and it is left at a SM post, there is nothing to "we are growing increasingly concerned" no searches, nothing.
Matthew wasn't a "troubled child" nor was Noah, their mothers knew something was very off but the police refused to take them seriously, doing the bare minimum putting a post on SM and leaving communities to do the leg work. That's not OK. Could either of these boys been saved? I actually understand the anger.
If this was a primary school aged girl would they have waited, I don't think so. There's an element of boys will be boys to this and teenagers ah what are they like. These lads had no history, they came from loving homes, both were adored, they were the centre of their parents lives, honestly it has just wrecked me, I strongly believe they were let down by our police service.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Notmycat

Friend daughter went missing last January, she was having a few drinks in the house and went out to put the cat into the shed for the night, she didn't come back in for ages so her mother went out to look for her, this was around 2.30 am and she had had a few to drink and due to a fall of snow she could see where daughters footsteps went out the gate and then disappeared, She is 26.

Police were called straight away, they had a search and rescue team out straight away as she was only wearing her nightie and dressing gown, she had a quantity of alcohol, there is a river about 750 metres away and she basically disappeared, it was also absolutely freezing, Friend woke me up at 4.45am by banging on my door as she knew my phone is on silent at night to check my doorbell / CCTV footage in case I had caught her on camera going past, she didn't pass my house. I joined the search. She was found standing in the middle of the road about a mile away, confused and frozen,

Her other friends who were covering that end of town spotted her and approached but she ran away screaming. A few of us gathered when the call went out that she was found, she had taken tequila and other drinks on an empty stomach and when she was out sorting out the cat, the alcohol seemed to have hit her system all at once causing her to blackout (but not in the loss of consciousness way), she didn't remember how she got there or who anybody was, police rescue was currently searching the river by 5.30 and she was found at 5.45. She was shaken by it all but after being checked over and released from hospital, she was shocked as she had no memory of how she got to where she was found, a check on some doorbells of her presumed route showed her going past. After a day or so, she was back to her usual self.

The police response couldn't be faulted, one officer stayed in the house as a base while waiting with parents. She was missing less than 4 hours in total,

Its a pity that they didn't make a proper response for Matthew or Noah and sadly it cost them their lives and devasted the families

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Wee Nora

VIP Member
12 hours is really too long when a child’s involved. These things are time critical. If he was my child I’d be angry too.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I watched the Netflix, went into it not caring and not liking them, but thought they came across well.
Then I saw the videos disproving much of what they said 😂 find the whole thing delicious.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
That wee girl was in A&E twice and sent home, but yet they're telling parents to access medical care quickly if they notice certain symptoms.

• Wow
  • Sad

pommynoir

VIP Member
I think he probably did in the form of two brothers having a scrap. I don’t think Harry needs to blab to the media about it. Wish he’d just shut up and have the privacy he says he so desperately wants 🙄
Did he actually say he wants privacy or did they say they wanted to live life on their terms without the compulsory intrusion of the British press?

why is Harry not allowed to speak his truth? The same truth Diana was applauded for speaking out about, and the same experiences that if it was a woman telling the “institution” would have a lot to answer for.

although perhaps they can throw some more money at the allegations in the hope they go away, if it worked for the n0nce.

OwtDoing

VIP Member
The roads service are so underfunded up here that’s something they really need to improve if the muppets ever get back to work.
I wish they would just go for direct rule as the cowboys here are too busy pontificating about shite rather than working for the greater good. I’m not a political or religious person but the way those yokes behave is embarrassing and all they are motivated by is scoring points and getting their salary each month.