Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammy getting his kit off again 🤢
I saw that the other day but didn’t want to put you off NY dinner 🤮

Did Francis knock that coffin ⚰ up himself 😬 jeez I thought they could’ve done better than that considering the wealth of the Vatican .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think its appalling that they have a body that isn't embalmed trailed through the streets. He's decomposing.

Actually maybe he was embalmed, don't know 🤔 but he looked terrible lying in state.

Last edited:
I think its appalling that they have a body that isn't embalmed trailed through the streets. He's decomposing.

Actually maybe he was embalmed, don't know 🤔 but he looked terrible lying in state.
Old people decompose very quick no fat to preserve them.

Old people decompose very quick no fat to preserve them.
It's horrifying. Some traditions need to end and I'm death positive, I understand decomp is natural but crikey its just weird to view a body in that state. Hardly dignified either. They must have done this in the past to accommodate people travelling and readying the crypt but there's no need anymore.
His skin was literally slipping off.

I saw that the other day but didn’t want to put you off NY dinner 🤮

Did Francis knock that coffin ⚰ up himself 😬 jeez I thought they could’ve done better than that considering the wealth of the Vatican .
Sorry folks I really should’ve put a trigger warning for Sammy’s nipples 🤮

This really tickled me. The things you come across when you’re browsing Facebook marketplace. Reflective mirror 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's horrifying. Some traditions need to end and I'm death positive, I understand decomp is natural but crikey its just weird to view a body in that state. Hardly dignified either. They must have done this in the past to accommodate people travelling and readying the crypt but there's no need anymore.
His skin was literally slipping off.
Yeah I’d rather remember them in their living state…he was green .

Reactions: 1
I see the cops think they’ve found the murder weapon that killed Natalie.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So the man on bail is still a suspect?
Police say she knew her killer and its thought she let them in.
The policeman rumours are untrue and unhelpful.
He's been eliminated.
Deliberately targeted by someone.
What are the chances she knew several people of bad character?

So the man on bail is still a suspect?
Police say she knew her killer and its thought she let them in.
The policeman rumours are untrue and unhelpful.
He's been eliminated.
Deliberately targeted by someone.
What are the chances she knew several people of bad character?
If she knew her killer & let him in
AND that is him on the cctv walking as calm as you like.
that is pretty scary! He obviously went there with one job to do and he did it and left.
All a bit odd?!

The report I read stated that her door was unlocked and he just wakes straight in but they think he’d been to the house before.

So much conflicting info/rumors

@BigMavis how do you know the ex policeman has been discounted?

Just saw the new article about Natalie.
police don’t believe he is a risk?!?!

they believe her door was unlocked, maybe she was expecting him…

hopefully they are getting closer to catching him

Reactions: 4
I hope so too, one man arrested has been discounted the other is a suspect on bail.
I don't leave my door unlocked so I can't see why a lone female would. I'm thinking she must have been expecting him, maybe some sort of romantic liason. It's terrifying that he may have been known to her and possibly planned to kill her. It's odd if it was a relationship and she hadn't told her family. Reminds me a little of Claudia Lawrence.

A lot of people dont lock the UPVC doors my neighbours alway leave theirs unlocked for family coming / going and to let the dog out etc.

If she was expecting him you’d think there would be a text “see you in 10 mins”, “I’ll come over later” etc etc. I hope the net is closing on him whoever he is. The murder weapon is bound to provide some forensic clues.

A lot of people dont lock the UPVC doors my neighbours alway leave theirs unlocked for family coming / going and to let the dog out etc.
No chance. My lot have keys or if someone is in the door will be opened. But then I'm security conscious, suppose not everyone is as nuts as I am.
I've seen me checking under beds if I'm aware a doors been left open, walking into rooms with the big brush :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.