Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh right basically saying it was illegal immigrants that raped the guy the other day and that it has been covered up to not report it. No idea if any of it is true

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What guy?
Story the other day about a man walking his dog getting sexually assaulted by 3 men. I thought it was a bit strange to have happened like that in broad daylight. Apparently it was in wood vale park near shankill.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Searching re
Ahh right basically saying it was illegal immigrants that raped the guy the other day and that it has been covered up to not report it. No idea if any of it is true
i read that and was wondering if it was people rabble rousing in comments or if there was some truths to it

such a heinous crime

Searching re

i read that and was wondering if it was people rabble rousing in comments or if there was some truths to it

such a heinous crime
I think probably a bit of both.
People wary of immigrants blaming them- this is racist but if police/media are not reporting facts it is troublesome and adds to the suspicion etc.
However the thing for me it seems a bit of a bizarre crime to happen during the day- I’m not in any way trying to cast doubt on anything alleged btw, it was just a bit surprising for this type of male on male crime. I’m not familiar with woodvale park myself so unsure how quiet or safe it normally is.

Reactions: 1
Big interview in the Sunday Times magazine on Mary Lou. "Will this woman reunite Ireland?"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.