Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the Torney Family Sept 94 - my uncle lived in the same cul de sac

It was another odd one - allegedly the son was abusing his sister and he done the murders

Wow I’ve never heard of this, what a horrific story!

Reactions: 4
Yeah the Torney Family Sept 94 - my uncle lived in the same cul de sac

It was another odd one - allegedly the son was abusing his sister and he done the murders

I remember this as the kids went to my school for a bit, Iwas a year or two younger. I remember reading a book about it years before. Apparently Emma confided to school friends that John junior was abusing her. I’m on the fence with it as I think we won’t ever know but from what I remember it was all very circumstantial

Maybe there is no partner? she was a big part of the LGBT community we don't know what her sexuality is ,she may have wanted a child to raise alone . It seems she was very independant bought her home and and car ,didn't depend on anyone for anything according to her family.
I did wonder if she maybe wasn't heterosexual, but if the family were talking about how independent she was then I would've thought they would mention "and she was determined to have this baby on her own" type of thing as well as the info about buying the car + house.

Reactions: 5
I did wonder if she maybe wasn't heterosexual, but if the family were talking about how independent she was then I would've thought they would mention "and she was determined to have this baby on her own" type of thing as well as the info about buying the car + house.
I think people knowing you have a mortgage/car is different to discussing your sexual preference , someone said they didn't want people to know she was pregnant it was the press leaked the info.I'm assuming if she had a partner she didn't live with them her parents said they worried about her being alone with T1 especially when she was pregnant but she was determined to live an independant life even though she had many health issues that would set her back, it was only her and her dog and two cats (that she was devoted to) she left that night to go and see to her animals .

I think people knowing you have a mortgage/car is different to discussing your sexual preference , someone said they didn't want people to know she was pregnant it was the press leaked the info.I'm assuming if she had a partner she didn't live with them her parents said they worried about her being alone with T1 especially when she was pregnant but she was determined to live an independant life even though she had many health issues that would set her back, it was only her and her dog and two cats (that she was devoted to) she left that night to go and see to her animals .
Yeah fair enough , I guess as most murders of women are committed by their partners that’s just where my thought process takes me. I really hope her family get justice , it’s just so awful

Yeah fair enough , I guess as most murders of women are committed by their partners that’s just where my thought process takes me. I really hope her family get justice , it’s just so awful
I’m sure I saw something a few days ago that stated NI has the highest rates of DV / murder in Europe.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m sure I saw something a few days ago that stated NI has the highest rates of DV / murder in Europe.
That’s horrific. I think prior to lockdown the UL average was 2 women a week being murdered by partners but then during lockdown it increased to 3.
I imagine over here it is a lot more regressive (not sure if that is the word I mean) as there will be couples out in the country where the man rules the roost and I’m sure lockdown was horrific if it stopped women who maybe only get the odd trip out of the house getting about.

Reactions: 3
That’s horrific. I think prior to lockdown the UL average was 2 women a week being murdered by partners but then during lockdown it increased to 3.
I imagine over here it is a lot more regressive (not sure if that is the word I mean) as there will be couples out in the country where the man rules the roost and I’m sure lockdown was horrific if it stopped women who maybe only get the odd trip out of the house getting about.
I think we're the only part of the Uk where coercive control isn't a crime ...edit to add it was only made a criminal offence 11 months ago.

Reactions: 1
I think we're the only part of the Uk where coercive control isn't a crime .
And it should be. My mum would have always asked my dad about stuff growing up but in reality she always would have had her way, probably an old fashioned respect thing but those ads that are about at the minute look so familiar.
I was going to the airport recently and at one of the airport inns at Aldergrove and I could hear behind us one man appearing to have a go at his wife seemingly over nothing. It wasn’t loud or clear enough what had happened but me and my partner both raised our eyebrows as something appeared to be him being a dick but there wasn’t anything obvious or abusive just a ‘feeeling’ and I wonder if there is anything we should have done differently.

may partner likes to flick the hair at the back of my neck and 90% of the time I’m ok with this and the other 10% he’s annoying and I jerk away and once someone saw me jerking away and thought he was abusing me in the street and wouldn’t take no for an answer and I appreciate what they were trying to do but it was ridiculous so I think it can be hard to judge.

So Harry says Prince William physically attacked him. Thoughts? Can’t post on the Harry thread because obviously they were all there and can categorically confirm that Harry’s lying 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So Harry says Prince William physically attacked him. Thoughts? Can’t post on the Harry thread because obviously they were all there and can categorically confirm that Harry’s lying 😂
I think he probably did in the form of two brothers having a scrap. I don’t think Harry needs to blab to the media about it. Wish he’d just shut up and have the privacy he says he so desperately wants 🙄

I think he probably did in the form of two brothers having a scrap. I don’t think Harry needs to blab to the media about it. Wish he’d just shut up and have the privacy he says he so desperately wants 🙄
Have to disagree. If Harry were a woman people wouldn’t expect him to stay quiet about being assaulted. It’s the gaslighting too, telling him not to tell Meghan and saying “I didn’t attack you Harold” 🤮 I don’t think he should shut up just to protect William’s precious image.

Reactions: 9
I personally think the whole thing is a load of nonsense
I don’t like Megan. But ultimately I don’t care for it all much. Think H & M are making fools of themselves. I’ve yet to watch Netflix. If I ever do. Only saw 20min of first one.
what does Harry think he will gain by airing all this dirty laundry?

Reactions: 1
I personally think the whole thing is a load of nonsense
I don’t like Megan. But ultimately I don’t care for it all much. Think H & M are making fools of themselves. I’ve yet to watch Netflix. If I ever do. Only saw 20min of first one.
what does Harry think he will gain by airing all this dirty laundry?
I quite enjoy the scandal but haven’t watched the Netflix show either. I don’t know his motivation, money? Revenge? Either way I just find it so odd how offended some people get on the royal family’s behalf 😂 like why is it so hard for people to believe that William might be a wanker? The M&H thread is mental, they can’t even entertain the idea that Harry might be telling the truth.

Reactions: 5
Did he actually say he wants privacy or did they say they wanted to live life on their terms without the compulsory intrusion of the British press?

why is Harry not allowed to speak his truth? The same truth Diana was applauded for speaking out about, and the same experiences that if it was a woman telling the “institution” would have a lot to answer for.

although perhaps they can throw some more money at the allegations in the hope they go away, if it worked for the n.

Reactions: 8
I find the whole thing more bizarre the more interviews he does. Saying he wants to reconcile but then more comes out painting them in a bad light. Who knows what actually happened, the thing is we can only hear one side and the palace are unlikely to comment. I think there could be a possibility that Meghan is the leak, Harry isn’t known for being the sharpest tool in the box so might not realise he is being played but then again it could be direct from the palace.

Reactions: 6
Have to disagree. If Harry were a woman people wouldn’t expect him to stay quiet about being assaulted. It’s the gaslighting too, telling him not to tell Meghan and saying “I didn’t attack you Harold” 🤮 I don’t think he should shut up just to protect William’s precious image.
Fair point. I guess I was thinking back to the fights I used to have with my siblings when we were younger. Younger being the operative word though.

I couldn’t care less about any of them - it’s all getting v boring now. The only thing is like to see is Prince A bought to justice though that’ll never happen now.

Reactions: 3
I watched the Netflix, went into it not caring and not liking them, but thought they came across well.
Then I saw the videos disproving much of what they said 😂 find the whole thing delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.