Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ 🤯 our justice system is a joke. Imagine trailing people to court over a tv license but letting all the scumbags of the day get away with all sorts 😤 don’t know if I want to risk all the hassle of not paying it. I only use it to watch Netflix…
Yeah, they still do this to people. Must have been about 16 years ago now but I'll never forget it.
I was too embarrassed to tell anyone so went by myself, literally had to listen to other cases like drink driving. Will never forget it or get over the shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember seeing some sort of stat like 33% of female convictions in 2018 or 2019 were for not paying tv licence. Of course it will just be poor women suffering. Complete disgrace.

Has anyone else seen all the social media (insta) posts about Natalie McNally - her family are pleading with people to check CCTV, Ring doorbell, dash cam etc. it must be heartbreaking for them, I assume they are not satisfied with PSNI?!?!
A lot of people also saying the politicians are involved - IE when Aisling Murphy was murdered in ROI there was a lot more publicity / vigils
I know it was posted about here before with comments about a corrupt PSNI officer
But anyone else think it’s weird that is all quiet !??

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else seen all the social media (insta) posts about Natalie McNally - her family are pleading with people to check CCTV, Ring doorbell, dash cam etc. it must be heartbreaking for them, I assume they are not satisfied with PSNI?!?!
A lot of people also saying the politicians are involved - IE when Aisling Murphy was murdered in ROI there was a lot more publicity / vigils
I know it was posted about here before with comments about a corrupt PSNI officer
But anyone else think it’s weird that is all quiet !??
Yeah it’s weird they were pointing out Michelle went to a vigil for that other girl then nothing for this on our doorstep. Does seem a bit odd.

Reactions: 6
I think if they were going to make an arrest they would've done so by now .

Reactions: 5
I've not been keeping up with that, did they say who the father of her baby was? I'm left a little puzzled myself, first thing that comes to mind is who or what was she mixed up in .

Reactions: 4
I've not been keeping up with that, did they say who the father of her baby was? I'm left a little puzzled myself, first thing that comes to mind is who or what was she mixed up in .
They haven't said anything , just appealing for info ...It looked like a hit to me .

Reactions: 4
There’s something odd about the video they released. Such a calm video.
Compare it to the other CCTV of hits carried out ,too calm ,especially on a pregnant woman .

You mean like he was hired to murder her?
Yeah , a hitman.

That looks like a middle aged man to me ,he's got a distinctive build and walk somebody would know him .

Last edited:
Is the car racing past significant?
I think I found her twitter, did all the big political and journo names follow her after she died?
I don't know what to make of this.

It could also be totally unrelated to the murder? Have they come out & said this is the person? If it’s not the hitman the guy is probably scared of his backside to come forward

It could also be totally unrelated to the murder? Have they come out & said this is the person? If it’s not the hitman the guy is probably scared of his backside to come forward
That’s a good point, it could be some guy just visiting a house in the area and back

They've said he's a suspect ,surely you'd just want to clear your name and come forward if there's nothing to hide .

How would the police know there’s no threat to the public if Natalie’s was a random murder?

Reactions: 1
They've said he's a suspect ,surely you'd just want to clear your name and come forward if there's nothing to hide .

How would the police know there’s no threat to the public if Natalie’s was a random murder?
I’m probably giving them too much credit but perhaps they are publicly saying a line of enquiry is closed down in the hope the culprit fucks up or behaves in a certain way?

It’s such a sad story but that suspects walk and build is very distinctive, if you knew him you’d recognise him from that video. Very strange nothing has been mentioned of the father, I’m assuming if he hasn’t spoken out or been at any of the press conferences or vigils he could have been one of the men arrested or else they don’t know who the father is, the family might not have even known she was pregnant until after she was murdered.

It’s such a sad story but that suspects walk and build is very distinctive, if you knew him you’d recognise him from that video. Very strange nothing has been mentioned of the father, I’m assuming if he hasn’t spoken out or been at any of the press conferences or vigils he could have been one of the men arrested or else they don’t know who the father is, the family might not have even known she was pregnant until after she was murdered.
I had a situation recently where someone I knew was pregnant. Due to circumstances I assumed she didn’t know the specific father. A man who had to be told in work first question he asked me was ‘oh is she back with her ex’
And I’m glad I passed the message on rather than her having to deal with his stupidity. Not saying it was a one night stand or anything for her but sometimes people don’t know for reasons outside of the first train of thought.

not having a go at you btw violet just sitting here speculating myself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.