Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they mean he’s already an officer that’s been in news before?

As in he was in trouble, might not be an officer anymore?

Reactions: 1
Apparently he was under investigation for taking photos at work and was suspended on full pay for six years. He worked as a massage therapist while suspended. Not sure if this is the same person though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently he was under investigation for taking photos at work and was suspended on full pay for six years. He worked as a massage therapist while suspended. Not sure if this is the same person though.
Not the guy who took the photos of the dead body???

• Wow
Not that dirty bastard that took the pics of the suicide victim :sick: how is he still out on the streets ...must know too much .

• Wow
The PSNI are corrupt to the core. They don’t act even when provided with evidence and mishandle cases continually

Reactions: 2
The only thing they've changed is their name and that awful morphsuit of a uniform they're the most corrupt force in the world imo.

Reactions: 2
So much news to catch up on. I'm watching the Harry and Meghan netflix, really not interested in these pair and not even sure I like them but they're coming across well. Mega tired.

I’m on my way to my parents house now for Christmas. Can’t wait for a glass of wine and some cheese later in front of the fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m on my way to my parents house now for Christmas. Can’t wait for a glass of wine and some cheese later in front of the fire.
Hope you have a happy and peaceful Christmas ,NewYear 🎄

Cool as a cucumber I doubt that fellas killed before.

Cold blooded murder, she must’ve knew him to open her door in the dark, him wearing light coloured clothes to commit murder showed he’s an expert at leaving little mess an amateur would be covered in blood from the stab wounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.