Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have sued the driver I couldn’t see the NI office paying out 9mill quid.

Will have been a claim off the brothers insurance and one of the reasons why insurance in the country is so expensive

Reactions: 5
Total life changing injuries but yet again everyone is left to pay the price of someone else’s negligence

Thats a huge sum of money - does that then mean they have no entitlement to any state provided care support or adaptations and would need to pay back anything that has been paid

Reactions: 2
Yes me!..I even googled to see what time they actually call you at fs! 🤣
Did anyone see the video cool fm posted to their page video calling the winner? Jesus wept she could have at least cracked a smile 🥴 never seen someone so bleeping miserable after winning 120k 😂 I’d be swinging off the lights and have a bottle of champagne into me by that stage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the video cool fm posted to their page video calling the winner? Jesus wept she could have at least cracked a smile 🥴 never seen someone so bleeping miserable after winning 120k 😂 I’d be swinging off the lights and have a bottle of champagne into me by that stage 😂
Yea she was abit of a sour bake 😂 I would probably throw up and then have some champers lol and I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing any FaceTime with them either…cringe! 😂

• Haha
Didn't see it but I know when people win money they don't like to advertise it, she'll probably have long lost relatives coming out of the woodwork and everyone eles will be expecting something really nice for Christmas. I'd have told cool fm to get to duck and given a fake name for the radio :ROFLMAO:
Boys a dear its very very cold.

And dear God oh! What's this about a 40 year old woman inciting a man into having sex. Only details I've read is the judge saying it was a cold morning.
What 😳?

• Haha
Not sure if anyone is into this but if you liked the national treasure movies there is a new series on Disney. I’ve just sat down to it. Hopefully perfect light pre Christmas viewing!

Reactions: 1
Unless the victim thought it was a bloke he was shagging 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve known a lesbian woman have a relationship with another woman who thought she was a man.

• Haha
Unless the victim thought it was a bloke he was shagging 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve known a lesbian woman have a relationship with another woman who thought she was a man.
That is literally the only conclusion I can come to about it 😂 The victim thought she was a he 🤷🏻‍

• Haha
It also sounds like she raped him which is horrendous and totally not funny.
So many questions. But :unsure:🤯

Reactions: 3
I thought yous might like this post from the sculpted vegan thread.

Her parking in Victoria Square car park 🙈

Reactions: 3
Re the Lurgan woman I read that she may have drugged / date raped him. Another comment from someone from Lurgan said that she identifies as a man.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So it’s not classed as rape if a woman has sex with a man without his consent, only incitement!

So it’s not classed as rape if a woman has sex with a man without his consent, only incitement!
Yes exactly, I think the definition of rape when someone penetrates someone else so technically only men can be rapists 🙄

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.