Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas too.

It looks like they are looking at a couple of potential suspects for the Natalie murder.

Reactions: 1
Whats the deal with this case?
I need air fryer tips again, please? Is it just nuggets and stuff.

Whats the deal with this case?
I need air fryer tips again, please? Is it just nuggets and stuff.
U can do everything in the air fryer.

I have this one and I love it because it has wee oven shelves and a rotisserie function so you can do meat on it.

Tower Xpress Pro Combo T17076 Vortx 10-in-1 Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rapid Air Circulation, 60-Minute Timer, 11 L, 2000 W, Black https://amzn.eu/d/1HhSNP9

U can do everything in the air fryer.

I have this one and I love it because it has wee oven shelves and a rotisserie function so you can do meat on it.

Tower Xpress Pro Combo T17076 Vortx 10-in-1 Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rapid Air Circulation, 60-Minute Timer, 11 L, 2000 https://amzn.eu/d/1HhSNP9
Thanks grifty. I got a ninja and it's all right. Did some goujons and they were tasty. I don't think mine is as fancy as yours but I'm not one for reading instructions 😆

You don’t have to get a fancy one @BigMavis even the most basic ones are great

Advise you to follow boredoflunch on insta - he has some great recipes, his cajun chicken thighs are a regular on our menu now

personally I don’t like home made chips in it - but the M&S frozen French fries are yummy done in it

I don’t like bacon in it but it cooks sausages perfectly and nicely browned on all sides.
Mines a small one too and I’ve even done a whole chicken in it

Also great for doing roast potatoes and roast veg

You don’t have to get a fancy one @BigMavis even the most basic ones are great

Advise you to follow boredoflunch on insta - he has some great recipes, his cajun chicken thighs are a regular on our menu now

personally I don’t like home made chips in it - but the M&S frozen French fries are yummy done in it

I don’t like bacon in it but it cooks sausages perfectly and nicely browned on all sides.
Mines a small one too and I’ve even done a whole chicken in it

Also great for doing roast potatoes and roast veg
Oh my god, can it fit a chicken? Thanks for the tips will definitely follow that person. Himself has salmon in it now so we'll see how it goes.

One of my favourite things is cheese on toast because u can just stick it on a timer and it won’t burn unlike when I stick it under the grill and end up burning the house down when I forget

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, can it fit a chicken? Thanks for the tips will definitely follow that person. Himself has salmon in it now so we'll see how it goes.
yeah it does a small chicken, check It fits before committing but comes out lovely like a butchers ones

I even make homemade granola in it which is yummy and healthier & cheaper than store bought

anything you cook in oven can been done in it quicker and cheaper

worth getting a meat thermometer too until your used to using something different

google is my best friend - anything I have I google air fryer ways to cook it now

raw garlic tends to burn in it so substitute fresh garlic for garlic powder in recipes

Reactions: 2
yeah it does a small chicken, check It fits before committing but comes out lovely like a butchers ones

I even make homemade granola in it which is yummy and healthier & cheaper than store bought

anything you cook in oven can been done in it quicker and cheaper

worth getting a meat thermometer too until your used to using something different

google is my best friend - anything I have I google air fryer ways to cook it now

raw garlic tends to burn in it so substitute fresh garlic for garlic powder in recipes
Thanks, that's very helpful. The salmon was probably the nicest I've ever tasted.

Is he related to the two named on social media? Same surname as one of them.
What reason would he have for harassing Noah’s mother? Well I’m not Sherlock but I can hazard a guess.

Reactions: 4
Hope you have a happy and peaceful Christmas ,NewYear 🎄

Cool as a cucumber I doubt that fellas killed before.

Cold blooded murder, she must’ve knew him to open her door in the dark, him wearing light coloured clothes to commit murder showed he’s an expert at leaving little mess an amateur would be covered in blood from the stab wounds.

He sure is cool and calm isn’t he ?!
Being pregnant makes this even harder to take.
Did someone say it was said on twitter it was a corrupt police officer?!

He sure is cool and calm isn’t he ?!
Being pregnant makes this even harder to take.
Did someone say it was said on twitter it was a corrupt police officer?!
Not sure if it’s him or not there’s been a couple of arrests.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.