Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless the victim thought it was a bloke he was shagging 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve known a lesbian woman have a relationship with another woman who thought she was a man.
It’s all good until the car headlights shine through their dress and you see the meat and two veg dangling between their legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s the story behind this pair then … very Christian by the sounds of it

Isn’t that the church Elle Pearls and her chums are all part of? And Stephen Getty the tattoo artist? Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 2
I’ll not hold my breath 🙄

Yea she was abit of a sour bake 😂 I would probably throw up and then have some champers lol and I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing any FaceTime with them either…cringe! 😂
When she was asked what she was spending the money on and her and the child said “go see Mickey again” ie another trip to Disney. Why are these huns so basic?! That’s a life changing amount of money and that’s the best you can come up with?! 🥴😂 give me the 120k luv and I’ll show you how it’s done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting news about Trump, if they can get him for inciting riotous behaviour 🤔 Binboy would need to watch himself. I've been that busy I haven't checked on him for weeks. God I miss sitting on my arse all day.

Reactions: 3
Interesting news about Trump, if they can get him for inciting riotous behaviour 🤔 Binboy would need to watch himself. I've been that busy I haven't checked on him for weeks. God I miss sitting on my arse all day.
I’d doubt it would stand here they wouldn’t have enough resources to prosecute 😂

Don’t think they’re getting rid of the pwotocol ! Jimmy’s very quiet must be off licking his wounds or worse organising a unionist army 😂

Sign of the times 🙁

Last edited:
Has anyone seen all the tweets about the poor girl who was murdered in lurgan and a connection with a dodgy corrupt police man?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.