Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is horrible. I had heard there was another strep A death here so could that be it?

On the strep A thing? if there is an antibiotic shortage then they probably need to go homeschooling now until after Christmas and deep clean the schools and nurseries.

I wonder though if families are not turning heating on and living in cold damp conditions could this exasperbate(can’t spell this) infections leading to worse symptoms.
I thought it was a 4 yr old that died ? unless that was the south .

Reactions: 1
I think there was another one today, but maybe it was England. I can’t remember where I saw the post but it is pretty scary.
There's been 15 deaths in children and 60 deaths in all age groups in this current outbreak .

Reactions: 1
The 4 year who died today was under HSE.
We've had one death.
Don't know if this lad was ill. Is this not really odd?
I can't get my head round it.

Reactions: 2
Wonder did the other boy take his own life there's no mention of what he died from .

Mavis I stumbled across the Facebook page of your favourites earlier, the belfast street preachers. They’ve posted loads of videos of them arguing with members of the public and the police which just proves the point that they get off on antagonising people. Salvation on the Streets is the name of the page.

Mavis I stumbled across the Facebook page of your favourites earlier, the belfast street preachers. They’ve posted loads of videos of them arguing with members of the public and the police which just proves the point that they get off on antagonising people. Salvation on the Streets is the name of the page.
Saw a video of them roaring outside Clarks. Saying really controversial stuff. They shouldn't be allowed a pa system, really unpleasant for everyone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.