Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a lake near my home freezing over and people went out on it, my parents thought it madness and must have put the fear in me from a young age. It's just never a good idea. But then I'm not a risk taker, definitely think that's learned behaviour. The worst case scenario was always discussed in our house.

Reactions: 2
I wonder was he involved with those women, seems to have been a ladies man with a lot of control.

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking one will be her sister , he's supposed to be a bad animal.
Definitely her sister, total animal. Must remind myself of this case again, at the time I was shocked. Think the sister knew or suspected he was with Katie.

Definitely her sister, total animal. Must remind myself of this case again, at the time I was shocked. Think the sister knew or suspected he was with Katie.
I think it was his ex approached police (that it could be murder )he used to choke her until she was unconscious .

• Wow
It won't be her sister. She is a victim of his too but would never in a million years help with this. She was unaware that he had groomed/ started on her younger sister.

He had another (3rd) woman, she is one of the 4.

The mother of his children was groomed by him from she was 13, possibly younger. Her parents told her not to be spending time with him, he would have been late teens (18/19) then.

Both girls were in his company through being members of the stables he worked at.

Please be respectful of Katie's sister too in this ordeal.

Reactions: 3
I used to work in a fostering and adoption team. These kids have a LOT of trauma and it’s a massive undertaking. A lot of adoptions now break down due to social media etc
I work part time in the child and family agency down south (the long term fostering bit) and it’s a real mixed bag. Some work beautifully and others are, a bit more complicated. Most of the kids come homes with addiction, domestic violence or abuse issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It won't be her sister. She is a victim of his too but would never in a million years help with this. She was unaware that he had groomed/ started on her younger sister.

He had another (3rd) woman, she is one of the 4.

The mother of his children was groomed by him from she was 13, possibly younger. Her parents told her not to be spending time with him, he would have been late teens (18/19) then.

Both girls were in his company through being members of the stables he worked at.

Please be respectful of Katie's sister too in this ordeal.
I don’t think anyone is blaming her sister it’s all on him, there were woman he confessed to one washed the clothes he was wearing ( unbeknownst) of the crime at that time, it may be those woman as they aided him .

We might get our money next Christmas 🎅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck are they relaxing bail conditions for Xmas?! This makes me so cross. This beast should be locked up and the key thrown away. There’s absolutely no deterrent for these monsters.
There's a murderer at large because they decided to let him out to enjoy himself :rolleyes: they don't want to put people in prison here .

• Wow
There's a murderer at large because they decided to let him out to enjoy himself :rolleyes: they don't want to put people in prison here .
🫠🤦‍♀️ at this rate, they should just open the doors of the prisons and let everyone out. The world has gone mad and all this pc nonsense has a lot to answer for

Reactions: 3
Another Friday been and gone and I didn’t win the Cash Call 🙄 anybody else sit by their phone from 5pm onwards waiting for it to ring in hope?! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.