Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who MON gets her botox with, I went to a new place yesterday and still not froze.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I think Camillas had enough already wouldn’t surprise me if she clears off into the sunset.

Wonder who MON gets her botox with, I went to a new place yesterday and still not froze.
I’m not even sure it is Botox I’m beginning to think it’s the Mary Lou affect, she’s afraid to blink incase she offends her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good to see Coveney made it to Belfast in one piece. PSNI on full alert for Winky 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Michelle knows how to behave herself in God's house. Jeffrey yapping away. Smacked ass in the car for Jeff.

• Haha
Michelle knows how to behave herself in God's house. Jeffrey yapping away. Smacked ass in the car for Jeff.
Am I the only one who thinks all the smiles and cheers are a bit inappropriate? That woman shouting GSTK outside the Cathedral 😬 just waiting for someone to scream ‘yeeeoooooooo’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah 🙈 they're roasting our wee Jamie.
See thon outfit who put messages on cave Hill had a message for our visitors. Wtf 🥴

At 73 Charles is bound to be exhausted moving from place to place to place to sit through all these dull ceremonies and shaking countless hands 🥱 I’d be bored to tears and tripping over myself with tiredness 😂

Reactions: 3
Asda’s closing on Monday 😂 That’s my grocery day. FML.
Anyone on here getting the day off? My husband is off, one child off school, other child is in private nursery and no word if they're closing yet, also my boss hasn't mentioned it yet!

Anyone on here getting the day off? My husband is off, one child off school, other child is in private nursery and no word if they're closing yet, also my boss hasn't mentioned it yet!
It’ll be employer’s discretion probably. My husband’s off but he’s a civil servant. I’ve 2 in primary, 1 in secondary and both schools are closed, they sent the text out as Gaeilge just for the sake of paradox 😂

• Haha
Himself is closing so as not to offend and it means I'll get no peace to watch the funeral.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.