Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be employer’s discretion probably. My husband’s off but he’s a civil servant. I’ve 2 in primary, 1 in secondary and both schools are closed, they sent the text out as Gaeilge just for the sake of paradox 😂
I wouldn't be too bothered if I had to work. It's the only place I get to drink a whole cup of tea in one go

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Himself is closing so as not to offend and it means I'll get no peace to watch the funeral.
Mine is going golfing thank f*ck, the local course is open in the morning, I’ll tell him to pick up your one on the way Mavis.

• Haha
I'm going to do a wee spread, tinned salmon, salad cream on nutty crust sammiches. Royal as duck.
Mines into cycling Nora, golf was a flash in the pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going to do a wee spread, tinned salmon, salad cream on nutty crust sammiches. Royal as duck.
Mines into cycling Nora, golf was a flash in the pan.
Perfect. He can get on his bike then 😂 sounds very fancy Mavis, I was thinking Veda with a scant layer of Dromona but yours sounds more fitting.

• Haha
Perfect. He can get on his bike then 😂 sounds very fancy Mavis, I was thinking Veda with a scant layer of Dromona but yours sounds more fitting.
My granny always made them on a Sunday evening, class, you should definitely try this fine cuisine.
I can't keep veda in the house, I go looking it and its away. I'm really hoping he does go out on Monday.

• Haha
My granny always made them on a Sunday evening, class, you should definitely try this fine cuisine.
I can't keep veda in the house, I go looking it and its away. I'm really hoping he does go out on Monday.
Wonder could I serve it dry? The price of butter is scandalous.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jeffrey is a scundered to one hundred 💯

I think us fenians do death a bit better too - it’s respectful but personal. Must be all that ‘wake’ Experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Saw lots of people asking him why he wasn't invited 😂 raging.

Maskey though! Wanting to "sort out business"
You couldn't make it up 😂

• Haha
Bet Jeffrey never thought in his wildest dreams he’d be third in line (behind the shinners )to meet the King of England 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Jeffrey never thought in his wildest dreams he’d be third in line (behind the shinners )to meet the King of England 😂
He back was near broke preparing to bow 🙇‍♀️

Bet he was seething 😤 thinking are them republicans ever going to stop talking 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jeffrey is a scundered to one hundred 💯

I think us fenians do death a bit better too - it’s respectful but personal. Must be all that ‘wake’ Experience
Poor Jeffrey will be away to bed sucking his thumb tonight. Shinners stealing his thunder in front of the King. Things we love to see 🖕😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.