Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you know Jimmy’s Fav rag has something to throw at them ,same as Tracy nearly choking on her own vomit earlier when she was commentating . James McClean getting a touch too..Because he wore a black armband and bowed his head for the minutes silence🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don’t you know Jimmy’s Fav rag has something to throw at them ,same as Tracy nearly choking on her own vomit earlier when she was commentating . James McClean getting a touch too..Because he wore a black armband and bowed his head for the minutes silence🙄

Tracy had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle through the whole thing. The praise for Maskey was sticking in her throat 😂

They’re obsessed with James McClean, it’s a big deal when he doesn’t wear a poppy, it’s a big deal when he wears a black armband, he can’t win.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle through the whole thing. The praise for Maskey was sticking in her throat 😂

They’re obsessed with James McClean, it’s a big deal when he doesn’t wear a poppy, it’s a big deal when he wears a black armband, he can’t win.
He really can’t , he’s such a decent bloke too the things he’s done for people in his hometown that he doesn’t shout about shows how genuine and grounded he is….Tracy was lost for words for once those long pauses spoke volumes.

Reactions: 3
Michelle really loves her Botox doesn’t she?!

I find the Charles pen thing to be funny. He must be bleeping exhausted, he’s 73 years old and he was more restrained than I am when I accidentally save over a document in work and have to do it again,

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jeffrey is a scundered to one hundred 💯

I think us fenians do death a bit better too - it’s respectful but personal. Must be all that ‘wake’ Experience
This might be the best thing I've ever seen.

I don't normally post on this thread, but I should. I've been in bed most of the day (covid) and this has cheered me right up. The covid has been brutal, but it got me out of Garth Brooks, so... swings and roundabouts.

Michelle really loves her Botox doesn’t she?!
I saw (and spoke to) Michelle earlier this year (very random meeting). Didn't look botoxed then, but it was months ago. It could just be the makeup. Her face hasn't really changed much over the years (although I'll admit I am awful at spotting work).

That black suit is lovely on her. She's in great shape atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This might be the best thing I've ever seen.

I don't normally post on this thread, but I should. I've been in bed most of the day (covid) and this has cheered me right up. The covid has been brutal, but it got me out of Garth Brooks, so... swings and roundabouts.
Hope you feel better soon I’ve seen it’s on the rise here again , I think paracetamol is the only thing that slightly relieves it .

Hope you feel better soon I’ve seen it’s on the rise here again , I think paracetamol is the only thing that slightly relieves it .
I'm definitely over the worst of it. Fri-sun was awful. Constant v high temp.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Belfast live now reporting the Nostradamus predictions and they have been surprisingly accurate. But I think this time his timings were off and its already happened.

Sorry now but it’s an absolute joke that NHS appointments are cancelled on Monday. Knee/hip replacements etc all called off on short notice after people waiting for years.

German football fans making their feelings known.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry now but it’s an absolute joke that NHS appointments are cancelled on Monday. Knee/hip replacements etc all called off on short notice after people waiting for years.

German football fans making their feelings known.
I suppose workers will be affected with nurseries/schools/ daycare/ childcare being shut so it is hard to know what to do for the best.

Jeffrey saying he discussed the protocol with the King. When? Is someone telling wee white lies?
Stick out your tongue Jeff, lies make baby Jesus cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeffrey saying he discussed the protocol with the King. When? Is someone telling wee white lies?
Stick out your tongue Jeff, lies make baby Jesus cry.
But why would Daniel O’Donnell speak to the King about the protocol? That makes no sense at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But why would Daniel O’Donnell speak to the King about the protocol? That makes no sense at all.
I know. Also he wasn't talking to anyone in the room because he understood how solemn an occasion it was and behaved with dignity and respect. Unlike themmuns. Nothing to do him being a pariah.

• Haha
I know. Also he wasn't talking to anyone in the room because he understood how solemn an occasion it was and behaved with dignity and respect. Unlike themmuns. Nothing to do him being a pariah.
Always find it odd when celebrities involve themselves in politics. Was Majella there too?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The more you look at those big black furry hats the more hysterical looking they are 😂 a couple of badly behaved horses in the procession too. I’m easily amused today.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.