Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only saw that today, deliberate. It's desperately sad whatever happened.
I’m thinking maybe murder suicide attempt why wouldn’t they allow the mum there when she’s not badly injured? Terrible way to go god bless them 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Well I find that attitude far more insulting than Triona asking is the Queen dead.
You cannot call people looking for justice for the murder of their relatives by a foreign country just "dragging up the past" that's absolutely ridiculous and shows such ignorance and also I find it disgusting to say "Time to move on"
I will never forget and just move on. For all the reverence paid to the Queens relatives for their grief you might want to remember the victims of the British military here were also someone's father, brother,son, or mother and by the way I have no glee or vitriol over the death of the Queen but I certainly don't mourn the loss but I do morn the loss of my relatives and friends affected by the British government.
I'm sorry for the death of your relatives.

The Good Friday Agreement was about moving on. Nobody is stopping anybody looking for justice for unsolved murders or the bodies of the Disappeared etc, but holding an entire country in such vitriol for the actions of a minority is baffling to me. Blame the government or the PM that ordered British Soldiers to open fire, or blame the Unionist dissident groups that planted the bomb. The IRA did their fair share of murdering as well, they weren't averse to killing British soldiers or civilians in Omagh etc. Murder on either side of a conflict is wrong.

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking maybe murder suicide attempt why wouldn’t they allow the mum there when she’s not badly injured? Terrible way to go god bless them 🙁
I think so too. Reading between the lines looks likely. Just awful.

• Sad
Time and place

Reactions: 1
I’m in two minds. I think people have a right to protest and shouldn’t be arrested for holding protests, but at the same time could they not hold off prior to the funeral to not be dicks.

Reactions: 3
She looks just like Johnny without the filter 😂
Have you seen the videos of Boris trying to give Teresa the side eye, he's such a wee bollix, then you have our lot behind....creeping.
Stuart buchan178 has a good angle.

• Haha
he allegedly murdered her and then harmed himself and left her there, I’d rather not go in to specific detail as it’s horrifying
Thats awful. There is a death notice for someone with the same name and it says "died peacefully at home" wonder if its the same person.

Reactions: 1
Thats awful. There is a death notice for someone with the same name and it says "died peacefully at home" wonder if its the same person.
So was she not physically assaulted if there were no indications she was murdered until after the post-mortem? I’m assuming they thought drugs were involved as it’s so common now the amount of young ones being found dead through ODing.

So was she not physically assaulted if there were no indications she was murdered until after the post-mortem? I’m assuming they thought drugs were involved as it’s so common now the amount of young ones being found dead through ODing.
The man arrested for murder has also been lifted for drug offences so seems likely. Very odd, funeral notice posted yesterday but obviously there was talk on Sunday.

The man arrested for murder has also been lifted for drug offences so seems likely. Very odd, funeral notice posted yesterday but obviously there was talk on Sunday.
He’s a dealer by the look of it, surprised the death noticed appeared so quick when she was waiting on a post-mortem .

I would say the death notice from Healys was put out there to notify people without the family or close friends being bombarded with the ‘is she dead’ ‘is it true’ questions.

Odd they put peacefully at home - if she was actually murdered.

So sad for the family and from notice she has a child too.

Drugs is the scourge of our society right now - especially when young children are also in the mix supply not possession is also strange in the news article

• Sad
@BigMavis are we married to the same man? There’s a Scottish woman on TV crying her eyes out about the Queen and talking about what a huge monarchist she is. William Wallace will be spinning in his grave apparently. In the next breath he’s lamenting the fact that the children being off school will interfere with his bank holiday plans. The bank holiday he’s only getting courtesy of the Queen. Is it too early for wine? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.