Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just ignore mine Nora, although yesterday he was calling for the security forces to shoot the protesters and I agreed, not fatally just enough to stop them 😂 Just to clarify not the people with signs but the mentalists who run out in front of cars and such.

Reactions: 1
I just ignore mine Nora, although yesterday he was calling for the security forces to shoot the protesters and I agreed, not fatally just enough to stop them 😂 Just to clarify not the people with signs but the mentalists who run out in front of cars and such.
The ones who run out in front of cars would be the same ones going mental if they got knocked over. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he allegedly murdered her and then harmed himself and left her there, I’d rather not go in to specific detail as it’s horrifying
That’s why I said allegedly, the person/s who gave the information on Sunday said he was involved and he then harmed himself and drove his car to another area where he was then taken to hospital

Reactions: 3
Everyone on ITV is very impressed by him. Saying there were remarkable and carefully chosen words. Thought it was never going to end, a bit long no? 😂

• Haha
To be realz i was in too much shock to have taken much of it in. Thought it was quite pointed at times and when I took my hands from eyes I saw Charles grimace. DUP will be raging they didn't get the honour.

• Haha
To be realz i was in too much shock to have taken much of it in. Thought it was quite pointed at times and when I took my hands from eyes I saw Charles grimace. DUP will be raging they didn't get the honour.
Their own petulant fault that they won’t go to
work to a nominate a new speaker 😂 they’re saying his speech was a masterpiece on ITV. He’s about to meet MON.

Jeffrey standing like a toddler carrying on with Naomi Long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed it I’ll have to watch later…Michelle still practicing SD I see 😂
BDE4815E-DE48-44C7-9BB3-DE38D6425758.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.