Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah mad pup is dead. Don't think mad dog cared too much for the children.

Reactions: 1
the Father’s Day posts were basically a lot of gushing about how amazing of a man he is 🤮🤮.he was away on holiday with her a couple of months back recently too, she never posted him but you could see his tattoos and it was pretty obvious.
I find it mad that she speaks with a pure English accent but when she’s home she has a strong Belfast one.

@monga mad witch looks ok there- Shirley from eastenders vibes 🤣. Now she looks like she’d reef you out the bookies for winning the jackpot on a fruit machine.
64189B9D-B344-41BC-9E2E-56541A98174D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the Father’s Day posts were basically a lot of gushing about how amazing of a man he is 🤮🤮.he was away on holiday with her a couple of months back recently too, she never posted him but you could see his tattoos and it was pretty obvious.
I find it mad that she speaks with a pure English accent but when she’s home she has a strong Belfast one.

@monga mad witch looks ok there- Shirley from eastenders vibes 🤣. Now she looks like she’d reef you out the bookies for winning the jackpot on a fruit machine.
View attachment 1461181
Google him and you’ll see how amazing he is…duck me Ginas turned into Zelda the evil has to manifest some how 😅
45D10461-2182-4EEB-ACF9-61C64829B79D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1461181
I used to work with a fella who grew up on the same street as them in belfast. He said every halloween Gina would be out shooting into the air for the kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.