Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created a thread

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
Absolute joke. They are nothing but spoilt children spitting the dummy out and huffing til they get their way. 🤬🤬 assholes
England, Scotland and Wales are getting it 🙈 feels great to be part of the Union…not 🤣 People need that money and when they can’t fill their trolley and their house is freezing they won’t care about the protocol. They’re still getting their pay checks and expenses though so why would they care about ordinary people?

Reactions: 3
Jeez people on the cost of living thread are paying around £70 a month for their electric and gas ...we've been had 😂

Reactions: 2
We're not on gas we have oil and I'm dreading the next fill. In January I paid 250 for 500L, I think its 450 for the same amount at the min but it had been 500-odd at one point

God that’s took a turn 🙁

We're not on gas we have oil and I'm dreading the next fill. In January I paid 250 for 500L, I think its 450 for the same amount at the min but it had been 500-odd at one point
I’ve got oil too, it’s £438 atm but it’s bound to go up again come winter.

I don’t find singing ooh ahh up the Ra particularly funny.
I’m sure you don’t, it’s the funding over the event is amusing ,not only is it in a private venue the OO has been funded for years to spill their hate without a word said as have the 12th bonfires 🔥…Celtic Symphony is about graffiti on the walls
B631E0E9-647D-419C-8D87-FF2E7B2C4BDD.jpeg

Every generation learns from the one before
29405FF0-F4B3-43F7-AEAC-F1FD51860CAD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Well he's half right, the loyalist paramilitaries were a militia armed by the state.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.