Noah Donohoe - Missing, Murdered & Cover up, why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noah Donohoe was a 14 year old boy from Belfast who went missing and was later discovered dead in a storm drain. I will paste an article by a Belfast media journalist that gives information on the young boy & the aftermath

Noah left his South Belfast home to cycle to North Belfast where he had arranged to meet some friends. It was late afternoon on Sunday, June 21. He had agreed to call his mother a short time later, but the call was never made.

Noah_Donohoe.jpg

Gallery

The story of Noah’s six-day disappearance and its heartbreaking dénouement claims a special place in the annals of infamy

As the days passed, the search for Noah grew in intensity, with ordinary people arriving from all over the city and beyond to lend a hand. Six days later his naked body was found in a storm drain just off the Shore Road, near to the Crusaders football ground.

So, in the midst of an unprecedented worldwide focus on racial violence, a mixed-race teenage boy goes missing. After six days of ceaseless and ever-mounting media coverage, he is found dead, unclothed, in a storm drain. The scene is set for the media to go to work. How did he die? Where did he go? Who saw him? Where’s the CCTV? Why was he naked. Where are his clothes? Where is his bike? Where are his backpack and laptop? There’s enough here to fill newspaper front pages and talk-show and TV slots for months to come. The appetite for information is huge.

But then something extraordinary happened. The story just kind of fizzled out. Media outlets here are no different from those anywhere else – they love nothing better than a long-running story which both engages and inflames public opinion. In the industry such a story is said to ‘have legs’ – ie, it will run and run. Stories with legs are journalist gold dust. Noah Donohoe’s story had legs like no other Belfast story I’ve seen in decades.

But the story slowed down, and then it stopped; the legs were gone, the run was over. Squinter doesn’t know why. Hasn’t a clue. Does he think journalist colleagues of his are involved in an elaborate conspiracy to hide the truth about what happened? No, of course he doesn’t. He simply makes the observation that in late June 2020 this was a massive story which for the media had ceased to be a massive story at the very time it was gathering pace.

But it’s perhaps the role of the PSNI that has furrowed Squinter’s brow most of all. A police spokesperson ruled out foul play at an extraordinarily early stage. A post-mortem found that Noah died by drowning, but a spokesperson for the family has observed that the finding “raises more questions than answers” and the inquest remains subject to delays. But it’s the police’s decision to seek a Public Interest Immunity Certificate (PIIC) in relation to information contained in three evidence files on Noah’s disappearance and death that has deepened Squinter’s concern about the case into something more akin to astonishment.

PIICs are normally used to hide police information-gathering processes and to protect informants. Squinter has no idea what the police doesn’t want the public to know about its investigation into the death of a schoolboy.

A QC for the PSNI told Coroner Joe McCriskin in December that PIICs are most often sought in relation to police “methodology”, which merely leads us to wonder what on earth the police could have been doing in their investigation of the disappearance and death of a child that they don’t want us to know about. And in making the application, the PSNI will have been fully aware of the suspicions that it would give rise to and of the further dent that it would put in already shaky public confidence in police handling of the case. But clearly they view the hiding of the information as being worth the reputational hit. And that’s quite the calculation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I watched an interview with Noah's Mum last year. Absolutely heartbreaking. Such a bizarre case with so many more questions than answers,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thanks for starting the thread Shazzy. Noah’s case breaks my heart. Obvious to everyone that something sinister happened and there’s an active cover up going on. I don’t know how his family keep going but I hope they do 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Seems the Secretary of State has got some of the politicians asking questions.
2A8CEAEF-F7D8-48CC-AEB4-2B3B00354C64.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This was a heartbreaking watch 🙁
So difficult to watch, I really admire Fiona’s strength and courage to fight for her so

Not forgetting the two skanks that tried to pawn his laptop and were in possession of his rucksack and coat .
the scumbags that have so many convictions & absconding from court but still get away with everything

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So difficult to watch, I really admire Fiona’s strength and courage to fight for her so

the scumbags that have so many convictions & absconding from court but still get away with everything
The justice system is a joke I never knew how much until I was called for jury service myself ...You can feel the pain in that vid ,it must be awful for Fiona with the state against her , it's only natural to want justice and understanding of what led to your childs death :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So this PII am I right in thinking it either protects police incompetence, a police informant or an agent for say MI5.
I wondered noah see something that day involving someone like that and was stripped of his clothing in an attempt to frighten him into hiding where he was, but instead he got on the bike and tried to get away but got lost?
But then there wasn't enough time in the timeline for something like that was there?

Reactions: 10
So this PII am I right in thinking it either protects police incompetence, a police informant or an agent for say MI5.
I wondered noah see something that day involving someone like that and was stripped of his clothing in an attempt to frighten him into hiding where he was, but instead he got on the bike and tried to get away but got lost?
But then there wasn't enough time in the timeline for something like that was there?
There must be something if they're protecting this person sounds like an undercover operation of some sort ,maybe a drugs bust ?

Reactions: 7
It's all so sinister. His autopsy confirmed he died by drowning. Did it also confirm the presence of a head injury?
As this is the explanation given for the fact that a 14 year old child was cycling naked through a housing estate. I would hope that there was proof of that and that it wasn't just supposition.

Reactions: 17
It's all so sinister. His autopsy confirmed he died by drowning. Did it also confirm the presence of a head injury?
As this is the explanation given for the fact that a 14 year old child was cycling naked through a housing estate. I would hope that there was proof of that and that it wasn't just supposition.
His mum said there was a head injury but it couldn’t have been from a fall as his helmet covered that part of his head.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Coroner said he didn’t have a serious head injury. So why haven’t the police asked why he was stripped naked as their explanation that he was disoriented from a knock to the head no longer fits? The family said the coroner didn’t bother to take water samples from inside Noah’s body to see if it matched the water from the storm drain.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I seen these rumours online:

Rumour: The police were hesitant to investigate in the area and asked permission from loyalist (extreme Unionist) paramilitaries that control the area if they could search - including certain key areas such as the storm drain where Noah’s body was found

Rumour: Loyalist paramilitaries have carried out their own investigation and “handled the matter privately themselves” aka gave someone a beating or a kneecapping.

Reactions: 12
Michelle’s on it too .I hope more join ranks .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes it confirmed drowning but they didn’t test the water in his lungs to confirm it was the same water and not the water from a bath

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s really weird that the druggies in the hostel by his house managed to find his laptop in town. Do you think perhaps they recognised him if they were up that way getting drugs or something and chased him?
did the woman who saw the bike fall ever go public?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.