Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the live sentencing? I thought it was heartbreaking, I know he’s a criminal but he’s been failed by the system his entire life , I noticed his mother and partners were never brought to book for the abuse they put him through.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch the live sentencing? I thought it was heartbreaking, I know he’s a criminal but he’s been failed by the system his entire life , I noticed his mother and partners were never brought to book for the abuse they put him through.
What’s this Monga?

Reactions: 2
Who are you talking about?

Last edited:
The first televised sentence in the UK , fella killed his grandfather

• Wow
  • Sad
The Glengannon Hotel incident we mentioned during the week is on the No edit podcast. I quite like Patricia Devlin.

Would you look at that the bel tel has been caught out printing lies? I grew up reading that paper what on earth happened there?

Also on that note the Irish news had a headline 🎶
Hello Mary Lou, Goodbye Union 👋.

🙈papers need to settle the heads.

I’d be more shocked if there wasn’t a cover up in action at this stage. Poor Noah, he seemed such a lovely kid with so much going for him 😥
It's tragic. I don't think his mummy will ever get answers

• Sad
Last edited:
Was just about to post that Monga, Jamie has all the tea. How many folk is this man suing or trying to at any one time? That is the question 🤔 😂

• Haha
Was just about to post that Monga, Jamie has all the tea. How many folk is this man suing or trying to at any one time? That is the question 🤔 😂
He’ll have to keep the big mawn in the style he’s accustomed 😬

• Haha
Comments are leading towards a ring of sickos sharing images 🤢

• Wow
There is definitely something really odd in the Noah case.

I can see why there could be aPII thing if there is an ongoing investigation going on that needs to be kept private, however it seems to have ranged from incompetence at the outset to something seriously dodgy.

originally I did think perhaps he had taken his own life and the mother didn’t want to accept it but when I watched that JamesEnglish doc someone shared here I am now convinced something seriously dodgy went on, either from the people from the homeless hostel targeting him to a police informer being protected or at worst direct PSNI involvement which I wouldn’t rule out now due to the recent cases of how those officers treated the suicide cases.

the whole case is strange and the longer it goes on the worse it seems.
I would want to be hopefully that there is a legitimate ongoing investigation and arrests get made and the perpetrators prosecuted but something is not right.

It's sad that none of us are shocked about the PSNI situation isn't it? 😣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.