Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please carry on the discussions here…

wee recap:
- the protocol is still not sorted
- steam has been spotted coming from Jamie Bryson’s laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No bother lads. Every time I saw an alert thought it was someone about to shout at the thread 🤣.

@monga couldnt deal with mehole… I was always scared of mr burns from the Simpsons. We’ll go with Micky D after his ballsy speech the last day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing to riot about yet though.
Silver linings.
It's going to bad when that happens.

Reactions: 2
A wee taster .
Not be long till the 12th they’ll be giving them a test run.

I thought the twelfth was quiet last year? Something else happened and buses were targeted but I can't remember, think it was around April.

Reactions: 1
I thought the twelfth was quiet last year? Something else happened and buses were targeted but I can't remember, think it was around April.
We didn't have this situation last year ,not sure if the community reps will be able to keep the peace this time around 🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope some wain doesn’t pick it up eh 😐
308AD652-7CA7-4B95-9084-CB637BF3F00A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
There’s another vid doing the rounds
CA22EEEE-3A95-41AC-ADC4-EB0E287FF1A6.jpeg

Watch out Jims about … this is turning into the farce of the year 😂

Last edited:
Dying to know how Boris is going to manage ousting the ECHR from having a hold in the UK ,it’s part of the GFA that everyone in NI must have access to it ,will he rip it up to get rid of the refugees I wonder 🤨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.