Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie is actually the biggest Karen on the planet. It’s the weekend Jamie, have the night off ffs 😂
He must've had a terrible childhood to carry that much hate and bitterness around with him ...

Reactions: 2
On the subject of trains noticed the garda using sniffer dogs in Connolly, quite a few folks being pulled and searched. Big police presence there, nothing in the North.

• Wow
On the subject of trains noticed the garda using sniffer dogs in Connolly, quite a few folks being pulled and searched. Big police presence there, nothing in the North.
I’ve a feeling somethings brewing, checkpoints everywhere this past week, even at the border.

Reactions: 1
I’ve a feeling somethings brewing, checkpoints everywhere this past week, even at the border.
Really? I haven't seen them about. Wonder what it is? Sadly Dublin is as filthy as Belfast, the stench of urine would knock you down. Homeless problem not as obvious though, but I believe they've been tackling that with "move now"

That’s awful about the train assault but all the wee women in the video background saying “I’ve water, sit u down love, head forward sweetheart” all breaking into super mum mode made me smile.

Really? I haven't seen them about. Wonder what it is? Sadly Dublin is as filthy as Belfast, the stench of urine would knock you down. Homeless problem not as obvious though, but I believe they've been tackling that with "move now"
Yeah , heavy police presence here and numerous reports of checkpoints round the town…I think the pandemic has added to the homeless problem , that in turn addiction.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember going to Dublin I think around 2018-2019 and noticed a massive amount of homeless people.

the trouble we have in Belfast is the way that drugs are becoming such an issue which will result in more homelessness and deaths. It didn’t seem like we had such a drug issue in the past

I remember going to Dublin I think around 2018-2019 and noticed a massive amount of homeless people.

the trouble we have in Belfast is the way that drugs are becoming such an issue which will result in more homelessness and deaths. It didn’t seem like we had such a drug issue in the past
Same, I saw one on O'Connell Bridge and a few on Henry Street nothing like a few years ago. I actually felt safer in Dublin than I do in Belfast which is weird and not usual. Garda were everywhere, maybe that's a deterrent.

Was thinking about Bin man and his perpetual state of outrage, I think if you view his as a propagandist he's easier to stomach. I'm not sure if he's aware that's what he is though but giving him the benefit of the doubt he's actually fairly good at it.
Union - precious. Liberal - elite etc. Everything is so ott but he has to keep on so people don't forget or forget him.
Evidently not a shagger.

We must be one of the few places in the world where people are paid for being bigots ,racists and given a platform to push it .

🤣🤣 He’s getting hell
71470167-293B-407B-BDB4-822A4F493309.jpeg

Bullshit our economy has been flourishing out of all four nations

Booming

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Suella is a gift, incredibly funny to watch.
Literally the only people giving Bryson the attention he craves is the BBC, nationalists and the occasional bigot who agrees big time that being GaY is UnNaTuRaL and a sin in the eyes of God and scripture, usually followed with a quote from said scripture and the rather obvious notion that two men can't have children.

Suella is a gift, incredibly funny to watch.
Literally the only people giving Bryson the attention he craves is the BBC, nationalists and the occasional bigot who agrees big time that being GaY is UnNaTuRaL and a sin in the eyes of God and scripture, usually followed with a quote from said scripture and the rather obvious notion that two men can't have children.
Some of the comments on his posts are unbelievable, I find it hard to grasp this sort of backward thinking is still a thing, there was one a few days ago that stated Truss must get in to keep the Union, anyway we couldn’t have a P**ki PM🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Doesn’t Jamie have a son? What if he turns out to be gay? Clearly Jamie wouldn’t be very accepting of it. Anyway time for a new thread, @pommynoir we need you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.