Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is completely unacceptable God love those translink workers, it must be petrifying working on public transport atm.
There’s the best of Irishness there as well. You wouldn’t get such attentive caringness from the British, and before anyone says anything, I’ve lived in England all my life, so I know.
It’s not a unionist/republican remark, just a perspective from living here.
The Irish on both sides have a better sense of community.

Reactions: 5
I’ve a feeling somethings brewing, checkpoints everywhere this past week, even at the border.
And last few days there's been a good few drug raids in belfast city c
There’s the best of Irishness there as well. You wouldn’t get such attentive caringness from the British, and before anyone says anything, I’ve lived in England all my life, so I know.
Very true. The only place I've seen anything like the Irish is in Liverpool (not all but a lot of people there) and that's prob cos the city was filled with Irish (and still is)

Reactions: 4
And last few days there's been a good few drug raids in belfast city c
Very true. The only place I've seen anything like the Irish is in Liverpool (not all but a lot of people there) and that's prob cos the city was filled with Irish (and still is)
I’m thinking more terrorist related, definitely something brewing .

Mancs are a great crowd of people too.

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking more terrorist related, definitely something brewing .

Mancs are a great crowd of people too.
Do you mean terror related up here or in Dublin?

Northern English defo much nicer than southerners. I’ve found this when following football and going to various domestic and international matches. Southerners don’t seem to understand fan banter you would get with anyone else

Reactions: 3
Do you mean terror related up here or in Dublin?

Northern English defo much nicer than southerners. I’ve found this when following football and going to various domestic and international matches. Southerners don’t seem to understand fan banter you would get with anyone else
Here? Unless the Loyalists are planning on getting Coveney again.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get links to work today, was that the undercover cops on bikes in the Cathedral Quarter or something else?
I think there was someone lifted in the city hall area, someone mentioned another one so perhaps Cq too.

Mi5 is watching you 👀 😂
Can you imagine the knock on the door and interrogation.
Officer- so “Grifty” can you explain your code name and tell us who “BigMavis” is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We have the best names 😂
Infamous criminal wee Nora formally known as Nora Fern 😂

• Haha
Totally agree with you, it’s one thing we’re really good at and think we can all agree on this! It’s something positive that continues through all the generations too 🥰

• Heart
Isn't it shocking about that young girl killed in Lincolnshire ,the guy is still at large too .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.