Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no excuses, he shouldn’t be there. End of. And like it or not, he isn’t all there. If a person went to to make a will and was fumbling the way Biden was last night they’d be told they aren’t of sound mind to make that kind of decision but he gets to run the most powerful country in the world. He’ll die on a stage somewhere if they don’t stop wheeling him out. I don’t like him but on a human level I find it upsetting that his family are letting his humiliation continue. As for the U.K, I won’t ever look to them when it comes to morality. They’re beneath contempt.

In other news I seen on Twitter that Dublin are expecting 1 million extra visitors this weekend, is that right?? Taylor, Shania and 4 matches on in Croke Park. We’re heading down tomorrow for the match on Sunday, if that estimate’s right maybe we better set off now 😂
Remember he wasn’t always a bumbling old eejit he had more of his faculties when he took office and planned these offensives…Enjoy! Look what you’re missing down the Quay, even Prince Harry got a part time job out of it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember he wasn’t always a bumbling old eejit he had more of his faculties when he took office and planned these offensives…Enjoy! Look what you’re missing down the Quay, even Prince Harry got a part time job out of it 😂
Like I said, he’s a cu next Tuesday. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s not fit to be there now or in the future. Trump saying he’ll cut off aid and encourage others to do the same is reprehensible and what sort of democracy doesn’t allow peaceful protest? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doherty’s and Mena’s. Derry’s finest although Big Mo was in Mena’s last week AND…. I can’t believe I forgot to tell Tattle but I seen him on the peace bridge the other week 🤢 seems to have found himself a Londonderry wan 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Like I said, he’s a cu next Tuesday. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s not fit to be there now or in the future. Trump saying he’ll cut off aid and encourage others to do the same is reprehensible and what sort of democracy doesn’t allow peaceful protest? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doherty’s and Mena’s. Derry’s finest although Big Mo was in Mena’s last week AND…. I can’t believe I forgot to tell Tattle but I seen him on the peace bridge the other week 🤢 seems to have found himself a Londonderry wan 😂
Was wondering why Mickey Doherty was looking browned off 😂

Anyone following the Wade Wilson trial in the U.S? TikTok is wild with women (and some men) drooling over him 🤢 he’s a monster and looks like he’s going to get the death penalty.

They spend decades on death row, I think true justice is giving them the same death penalty as their victims.

Reactions: 3
They spend decades on death row, I think true justice is giving them the same death penalty as their victims.
He hasn’t been sentenced yet, the jury have found him guilty and recommended the DP but it’s down to the judge in the end. He beat his girlfriend to within an inch of her life then went out and dragged 2 women into his car and strangled them. One of the women was still breathing so he threw her on the ground in front of his car and “drove over her again and again until she looked like spaghetti” (his words).
He didn’t know his victims but odd how they always choose women, guess he wasn’t brave enough to try it with a man 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He hasn’t been sentenced yet, the jury have found him guilty and recommended the DP but it’s down to the judge in the end. He beat his girlfriend to within an inch of her life then went out and dragged 2 women into his car and strangled them. One of the women was still breathing so he threw her on the ground in front of his car and “drove over her again and again until she looked like spaghetti” (his words).
He didn’t know his victims but odd how they always choose women, guess he wasn’t brave enough to try it with a man 🤢
Should make him the mincemeat to go with the spaghetti 🤢

Holy bleeping tit. Animal. Cunts like this can’t be rehabilitated. He doesn’t deserve to draw another breath.

Reactions: 4
This is another that deserves to suffer like his poor innocent child. I literally cried watching this

• Wow
  • Angry
Where is this?
---
What’s the deal with this Natasha girl? I heard about the attack by the soldier etc. but she keeps appearing on my FYP everywhere and there’s a GFM now.
In Derry, it’s to celebrate Amelia Earhart, she’s another honorary Derry girl, she touched down in a field whilst flying solo across the atlantic, she was lost in the Pacific a few yrs later, great pioneer for aviation and women.