Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beef stroganoff sounds good Tittle. Can it be served with 5 varieties of spuds? 🙄😂 I have a love/hate relationship with meat, every so often I’ll get the ick and go off it for months. Could probably go full vegetarian if I could live without special mince 😂
You know I am finding the same thing that I actually eat veggie meals unintentionally quite a lot but I do love a good steak.
I’m not a big fan of rice. Spuds all the way for me. Or bread, I’m all about the bread. Which is probably why I am a fatty.
---
Has anyone found this mysterious special mince east of the bann? I really want to try it. And I will look like a nutter if I tell mr Grifty that we have to go to Derry some day to get some special mince.

Reactions: 4
You know I am finding the same thing that I actually eat veggie meals unintentionally quite a lot but I do love a good steak.
I’m not a big fan of rice. Spuds all the way for me. Or bread, I’m all about the bread. Which is probably why I am a fatty.
---
Has anyone found this mysterious special mince east of the bann? I really want to try it. And I will look like a nutter if I tell mr Grifty that we have to go to Derry some day to get some special mince.
Surely somewhere in Belfast sells special mince? I’ve seen it in Asda, would they not have the same stock in all their stores?
I love vegetarian curry with rice or any sort of pasta dish but would happily live on salad with focaccia bread tbh lol
---
The plot thickens. It turns out that wee boy is from a mixed family. Allison Morris is exactly right, it’s the perpetrators of this that need to be ostracised not this innocent child and his family. They’ve been waiting 8 years on a suitable home for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
1719922098470.png

---
Surely somewhere in Belfast sells special mince? I’ve seen it in Asda, would they not have the same stock in all their stores?
I love vegetarian curry with rice or any sort of pasta dish but would happily live on salad with focaccia bread tbh lol
---
The plot thickens. It turns out that wee boy is from a mixed family. Allison Morris is exactly right, it’s the perpetrators of this that need to be ostracised not this innocent child and his family. They’ve been waiting 8 years on a suitable home for him.

Hopefully one of the scum bags manages to avoid the sniff for long enough to have a moment of bleeping clarity here and say enough is enough and they fucked up and he is safe to stay. It shouldn’t have to be this way ffs but bleeping hell it is ridiculous. This is like something from the troubles back in the 70s when remember there was that case in Tyrone where a single girl got the house over a family. I’m so annoyed about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

Tesco sell it or is the meat classed as sectarian in certain areas 😂
---
Not endorsing drink driving in any form but £27k fine when Derek Hussey has numerous charges under his belt and still kept his job.

---

Tesco sell it or is the meat classed as sectarian in certain areas 😂
---
Not endorsing drink driving in any form but £27k fine when Derek Hussey has numerous charges under his belt and still kept his job.

---
They both should be banned for life but Duffy’s conviction was in England so maybe they have different rules or because they know he is a millionaire they are making money from it?
Drink drivers deserve a special place in hell.

Reactions: 3
Where are they going to house them? Mears has taken over every available rental in the area, residents have said no to anymore houses of multiple occupation.

---
They both should be banned for life but Duffy’s conviction was in England so maybe they have different rules or because they know he is a millionaire they are making money from it?
Drink drivers deserve a special place in hell.
Still UK laws.
---
This is the point I was trying to make earlier in the thread regarding addiction and the fall out from the troubles. This film has won awards but it doesn’t say where you can watch it. Does anyone know?

Addiction is more rife now than in our parents time, even since our time growing up, it’s deprivation is a leading cause imo just look at Glasgow over the yrs.
---

Last edited:
alliance haven’t bothered their holes either as I’m not in sunny ballyhackamore. I couldn’t believe the cheek of their video yesterday of them canvassing and it was just them walking down the ‘main bit’ of Ballyhack where all the nice restaurants and nice houses are.
@Lovecrisps I know you also are in the east. Have any of our glorious leaders graced you with their presence?
None at our house and we are a posh bit near Ballyhack. Used to live off the Holywood Road and had canvassers every election at that address so not sure what their criteria are for visits. We've only ever had Green Party at this house and been living here a good few years. Though I've never impressed with many of them. Had an Alliance one once who asked who I was voting for and I said I hadn't decided, guy just stared at me and walked away, no attempt made to persuade me to vote Alliance.

I've decided to spoil my vote. I know it's not meant to be a perfect match, vote for the best of the worst, but it's only really a vote between Naomi and Gavin and I can't vote either of them. The rest of the candidates looked like knobs too. Looked up the independent guy and that gave me a good laugh.
Mostly though it is so tit. Depressing.

This is pretty poor. Would love to see a campaign of sportswomen just feeling confident without having to get half naked.

• Wow
This is pretty poor. Would love to see a campaign of sportswomen just feeling confident without having to get half naked.

What the hell! I'd have told them where to go if they asked me to do this.

Re the Donaldsons case, can anyone legal explain to me, is it not necessarily going to trial then? So they go to court tomorrow and it gets thrown out? Because not enough evidence or for what reason could that happen?

You wouldn’t even think there was an upcoming election it’s very subdued .

None at our house and we are a posh bit near Ballyhack. Used to live off the Holywood Road and had canvassers every election at that address so not sure what their criteria are for visits. We've only ever had Green Party at this house and been living here a good few years. Though I've never impressed with many of them. Had an Alliance one once who asked who I was voting for and I said I hadn't decided, guy just stared at me and walked away, no attempt made to persuade me to vote Alliance.

I've decided to spoil my vote. I know it's not meant to be a perfect match, vote for the best of the worst, but it's only really a vote between Naomi and Gavin and I can't vote either of them. The rest of the candidates looked like knobs too. Looked up the independent guy and that gave me a good laugh.
Mostly though it is so tit. Depressing.
Yeah I’m not really sure what that NI people’s party are all about. I would probably consider UUP but they haven’t darkened my door either. Even bleeping Teresa May can get out canvassing. Honestly at this stage if I get a knock on the door between now and Thursday then they will get my vote regardless of who they are just for the fact it would mean I haven’t been treated with contempt. Maybe I’ll run next time as an independent for the chance of an 89k a year job and 200k expenses and trips to London every week. bleeping wankers.

just trying to think of something amusing to write on my spoiled Ballot at this stage
---
The bakes on those two
Is there a significance to the green wreath? I have heard about white poppies before but not seen the green ones.

just trying to think of something amusing to write on my spoiled Ballot at this stage
I'd vote for an independent if they sounded sensible but most are batshit crazy nutters with £500 to piss away.

My spoiled ballot will be something about women for Alliance maybe how transwomen aren't women. Then against DUP I might just quote Dr Paisley back at them "NEVER"

• Haha
Why does everyone hate women so much

---
I'd vote for an independent if they sounded sensible but most are batshit crazy nutters with £500 to piss away.

My spoiled ballot will be something about women for Alliance maybe how transwomen aren't women. Then against DUP I might just quote Dr Paisley back at them "NEVER"
Haha I was thinking something along the same lines to be honest. I previously voted for Naomi back in 2011 or so but she seems to have been caught up in all this bullshit. I’m not far right. I just want women and girls to have dignity.
I might just write women don’t have a penis or something on it.
I genuinely hope SOMEONE knocks on the bleeping door today or tomorrow.

• Angry
Yeah I’m not really sure what that NI people’s party are all about. I would probably consider UUP but they haven’t darkened my door either. Even bleeping Teresa May can get out canvassing. Honestly at this stage if I get a knock on the door between now and Thursday then they will get my vote regardless of who they are just for the fact it would mean I haven’t been treated with contempt. Maybe I’ll run next time as an independent for the chance of an 89k a year job and 200k expenses and trips to London every week. bleeping wankers.

---

Is there a significance to the green wreath? I have heard about white poppies before but not seen the green ones.
It looks like a DIY job , what type of leaves are they? I’d see through it if they were oak…That oul fellas not impressed 😂
IMG_7372.jpeg

Green seems to be a thing?

Attachments

Last edited:
So I know I told you all I hate my job. I have an interview tomorrow so am really excited and nervous. I still need to look up the silly service jobs as it sounds like the ultimate for getting paid to tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That beef stroganoff sounds good Tittle. Can it be served with 5 varieties of spuds? 🙄😂 I have a love/hate relationship with meat, every so often I’ll get the ick and go off it for months. Could probably go full vegetarian if I could live without special mince 😂
it can indeed 😜

I serve it with rice, pasta ribbons, mash, chips or garlic potato cubes!

Tastes even nicer the second day 😜

Best of luck!!
Thanks. I’m in the ‘anywhere is better than here’ mood but at the same time I don’t want to sell myself short and accept any old crap as I know I can do a good job. Trying to do all that positivity mindset bullshit about how I’m interviewing them as well 😂😂