Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hates NI he’ll probably double ours 😂
They hate us in the south too.
Can we just go independent but co-opt Daniel O’Donnell for supreme leader? Anyone who disagrees gets locked in an H block with Anna Christian.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

---
They hate us in the south too.
Can we just go independent but co-opt Daniel O’Donnell for supreme leader? Anyone who disagrees gets locked in an H block with Anna Christian.
He’s doing sponsored ads for hearing aids 😂

The French love a riot more than our lot. Who would win in NI vs France international rioting competition?

Reactions: 1
This comment gave me a chuckle as it is a fair point. Public areas are full of weeds and look a state at the minute.

---
Alliance are bleeping obsessed with election posters, but I so sympathise as this one is covering Danny’s gorgeous face.

Last edited:
Where do they get the cash for those pallets?

---
Courts full of them today.
I really wish you had kept that one behind the paywall lol!

not sure about the pallets. I always assumed at smaller bonfires it was local construction companies or whatever that were into it that would give them cast offs or whatever and people would dump wood but the craighill one looks like a big set up so not sure if they pay for them or if they are donated or nicked.

Is this the same bonfire some young one fell off last year? Will someone be climbing that to light the top? It practically needs safety nets around the sides!
They light the bottom, if that’s council land they wouldn’t be insured for that monstrosity.

Have they made that wee path and square especially for it 😂
I didn’t even clock that, I never bothered clicking the video 😂 is that a really poor cement job?
too busy building bonfires rather than learning a trade.

• Haha