Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this one was slaggging off the stoops but then realised she is one. Lack of self awareness.
Who is she throwing shade at? I took it to mean Colum / Claire have caused division in both the party and electorate ? Too self serving.

The U.S Presidential debate 😬 it’s undeniable now that Biden has cognitive decline at the very least. It’s just sad to watch now but I’m terrified of Trump getting in. He’ll be desperate for Israel to colonise Gaza. He actually called Biden a Palestinian as an insult so you can imagine what he’ll be like. Is there nothing better in America than two old men? 🙄

Reactions: 7
The U.S Presidential debate 😬 it’s undeniable now that Biden has cognitive decline at the very least. It’s just sad to watch now but I’m terrified of Trump getting in. He’ll be desperate for Israel to colonise Gaza. He actually called Biden a Palestinian as an insult so you can imagine what he’ll be like. Is there nothing better in America than two old men? 🙄
Watched a few clips and trump just let Biden ramble and then side eyed. It’s bad craic

Reactions: 2
Watched a few clips and trump just let Biden ramble and then side eyed. It’s bad craic
Biden kept forgetting what he was saying and stumbled his way through it. Trump lied his way through it. It was a tit show.
Why is Jill Biden allowing it to happen? He would never survive another 4 years.

Reactions: 3
Bidens annihilating Gaza.
---
Biden kept forgetting what he was saying and stumbled his way through it. Trump lied his way through it. It was a tit show.
Why is Jill Biden allowing it to happen? He would never survive another 4 years.
He’s the President nobody would be brave enough to call it out and embarrass the country, I see he refused a drug test before the debate .
---
Somebody had an early morning wake up call 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Bidens annihilating Gaza.
---

He’s the President nobody would be brave enough to call it out and embarrass the country, I see he refused a drug test before the debate .
---
Somebody had an early morning wake up call 😂
I don’t believe Biden is making any decisions about Gaza or anything else for that matter, he’s not fit. After watching that debate it’s clear what side Trump’s on, he thinks Biden’s too sympathetic to Palestine.

I don’t believe Biden is making any decisions about Gaza or anything else for that matter, he’s not fit. After watching that debate it’s clear what side Trump’s on, he thinks Biden’s too sympathetic to Palestine.
It’s US stamps on the missiles that’s all we need to know.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s US stamps on the missiles that’s all we need to know.
Yes I think we know that I’m saying Biden doesn’t seem to know what way’s up. He was reading from a script and couldn’t even stay on track. He has a whole cabinet and team of advisors who are obviously making the decisions for him. He couldn’t even shuffle away from the podium last night. Jill had to come and help him ffs and members of his own party want him to step down. If you think Trump’s any better you’re in for a shock.

This 👇

Reactions: 5
Yes I think we know that I’m saying Biden doesn’t seem to know what way’s up. He was reading from a script and couldn’t even stay on track. He has a whole cabinet and team of advisors who are obviously making the decisions for him. He couldn’t even shuffle away from the podium last night. Jill had to come and help him ffs and members of his own party want him to step down. If you think Trump’s any better you’re in for a shock.

This 👇

Yes, but we’re looking WWIII right in the eye because of this man ,we can’t make excuses due to frailty he’s got the best medical/ advisors in the world there’s no excuse imo he’s still coherent enough to understand right from wrong.I didn’t say Trump was any better but things were more stable when he was in charge the Gaza situation has been ongoing for decades, we’re still a century down with no solutions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes, but we’re looking WWIII right in the eye because of this man ,we can’t make excuses due to frailty he’s got the best medical/ advisors in the world there’s no excuse imo he’s still coherent enough to understand right from wrong.
You seem to think I’m defending Biden when in actual fact I wish he’d get to duck. I’m also not stupid enough to think Trump is some kind of saviour. Trump said he’s “the best friend Israel will ever have”. He said he’ll “crush” pro Palestinian demonstrations. He said he’ll ban all U.S aid to Gaza. He said he’ll encourage other nations to do the same. He said he’ll put a lifetime ban on refugees from Gaza ever entering the U.S. His donors openly support the annexation of the West Bank and Gaza.

Biden is a bleep but Trump is super bleep. Neither of them should be anywhere near a position of power.

Reactions: 3
You seem to think I’m defending Biden when in actual fact I wish he’d get to duck. I’m also not stupid enough to think Trump is some kind of saviour. Trump said he’s “the best friend Israel will ever have”. He said he’ll “crush” pro Palestinian demonstrations. He said he’ll ban all U.S aid to Gaza. He said he’ll encourage other nations to do the same. He said he’ll put a lifetime ban on refugees from Gaza ever entering the U.S. His donors openly support the annexation of the West Bank and Gaza.

Biden is a bleep but Trump is super bleep. Neither of them should be anywhere near a position of power.
I’m not defending Trump . I’m pointing out stability within Europe and Far East seemed to deteriorate when Biden took office, people making excuses for him only serves to excuse his behaviour imo, what excuse is there for the UK and other western nations taking Israel’s side? It’s because they have to keep the US sweet 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m not defending Trump . I’m pointing out stability within Europe and Far East seemed to deteriorate when Biden took office, people making excuses for him only serves to excuse his behaviour imo, what excuse is there for the UK and other western nations taking Israel’s side? It’s because they have to keep the US sweet 🤷🏼‍♀️
There are no excuses, he shouldn’t be there. End of. And like it or not, he isn’t all there. If a person went to to make a will and was fumbling the way Biden was last night they’d be told they aren’t of sound mind to make that kind of decision but he gets to run the most powerful country in the world. He’ll die on a stage somewhere if they don’t stop wheeling him out. I don’t like him but on a human level I find it upsetting that his family are letting his humiliation continue. As for the U.K, I won’t ever look to them when it comes to morality. They’re beneath contempt.

In other news I seen on Twitter that Dublin are expecting 1 million extra visitors this weekend, is that right?? Taylor, Shania and 4 matches on in Croke Park. We’re heading down tomorrow for the match on Sunday, if that estimate’s right maybe we better set off now 😂

Reactions: 1