Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a grown woman and can do what she wants but she isn’t wearing appropriate clothing for climbing up a set of stairs never mind a load of pallets. I don’t think anyone would harm her but she will end up harming herself by doing something stupid like trying to climb up that larne one for the clout so I hope someone tells her to duck off as she is a danger to herself by doing this tit. I used to think she was putting on an act for a laugh but I actually think she is seriously mentally unwell now. She could also be risking young kids lives if they try to follow her up one of these for a selfie or whatever. I think she needs sectioned as it is seriously concerning the way she is getting on.
I think she’s epileptic too!

Reactions: 1
Are the LVF still a thing? I genuinely don’t get it. Surely there must be one of them thinking hang on lads maybe we have fucked this up a bit.
Well seemingly they are still a thing. Clearly they’ve no regrets, they have a “presence” in an area and could easily let the family know they’re safe to stay but haven’t. Still waiting on the DUP to catch up with the news, they’d be tripping over themselves if it was the other way around.

IMG_0555.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I had no idea there was a bonfire site beside the holiday inn in the city 😬 the poor unsuspecting tourists who book in there over the 11th night
Yeah it’s been there a while, I’m sure they were able to roast their marshmallows from bed last year, don’t know how that affects the insurance on that hotel I couldn’t imagine any comeback if the worst were to happen? Looks like the pallets are being stored in their boundaries aswell.
---
Jesus, Neil has developed a conscience. Any chance of our Deputy First Minister calling this out? The irony of certain people crying about feeling unwelcome in a potential United Ireland.

Thinking of all the American tourists on TikTok who comment on how the air feels so pure in Ireland and they find it easier to breathe 😂
Nora it seems it’s been earmarked as a loyalist build same thing happens here where people are intimidated out for republicans, that’s white Catholic people btw…Goes on everywhere and nobody dare say a word about it.

Yeah it’s been there a while, I’m sure they were able to roast their marshmallows from bed last year, don’t know how that affects the insurance on that hotel I couldn’t imagine any comeback if the worst were to happen? Looks like the pallets are being stored in their boundaries aswell.
---

Nora it seems it’s been earmarked as a loyalist build same thing happens here where people are intimidated out for republicans, that’s white Catholic people btw…Goes on everywhere and nobody dare say a word about it.
Why though? If public funds are used to build a house for a vulnerable child’s specific needs then that house is for that child. End of discussion. The house is no good to anyone else. They’d rather the money was squandered than a child in need live there because he happens to be the wrong religion. What now then? They build a different house in a different location for him? Or maybe there’s a better solution like punishing sectarianism.

Reactions: 3
Why though? If public funds are used to build a house for a vulnerable child’s specific needs then that house is for that child. End of discussion. The house is no good to anyone else. They’d rather the money was squandered than a child in need live there because he happens to be the wrong religion. What now then? They build a different house in a different location for him? Or maybe there’s a better solution like punishing sectarianism.
Break this down, they are threatening the life of a disabled child if he moves into a house, purposely built for him, all because he doesn’t attend the same church they do (not that I think the thugs actually practice faith). This should be absolutely condemned by every single representative and punished by the courts. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Break this down, they are threatening the life of a disabled child if he moves into a house, purposely built for him, all because he doesn’t attend the same church they do (not that I think the thugs actually practice faith). This should be absolutely condemned by every single representative and punished by the courts. It’s disgusting.
Well exactly. “The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats it’s most vulnerable members”. In that case our society is an utter failure and I’m embarrassed to have anything to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have you never questioned why certain new estates happen to have a row of like minded people ?? Why when raids are taking place there could be five/ six houses in that particular street being hit at the same time, that’s not coincidence…It stated the child is already living in the area and has never faced any intimidation that tells me those new builds have been already allocated , not by the housing ex/ ass…Been going on for yrs in every area ,nobodies brave enough to move them on , they live in packs,patrol those areas, maybe that’s why?

We saw what happened to the young single Catholic mother getting her door busted in for no reason, people aren’t brave enough to move to these houses if there’s intimidation, the law doesn’t cover you.

Have you never questioned why certain new estates happen to have a row of like minded people ?? Why when raids are taking place there could be five/ six houses in that particular street being hit at the same time, that’s not coincidence…It stated the child is already living in the area and has never faced any intimidation that tells me those new builds have been already allocated , not by the housing ex/ ass…Been going on for yrs in every area ,nobodies brave enough to move them on , they live in packs,patrol those areas, maybe that’s why?
I don’t care where else it happens or who else does it, it’s a disgrace. Intimidating a disabled child? Very brave.

It’s bleeping disgusting and I am ashamed and embarrassed that ELP (whose party I don’t even vote for) hasn’t come out and said something. I know Antrim is a very ‘prod’ town but bleeping hell you have to be a massive bleep of the highest order to think that wee boy shouldn’t be able to have a house.
Still waiting on any election canvasser to come round my house but if the DUP decide to lower themselves to visit my area then I will bleeping ask them.
alliance haven’t bothered their holes either as I’m not in sunny ballyhackamore. I couldn’t believe the cheek of their video yesterday of them canvassing and it was just them walking down the ‘main bit’ of Ballyhack where all the nice restaurants and nice houses are.
@Lovecrisps I know you also are in the east. Have any of our glorious leaders graced you with their presence?

This is the point I was trying to make earlier in the thread regarding addiction and the fall out from the troubles. This film has won awards but it doesn’t say where you can watch it. Does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
I’m a fan of cooking and was looking at this recipe and BBC want me to pay for their bleeping app? They already get enough of my bleeping money for a service I barely use but if you don’t pay a licence fee you are a ‘criminal’
(I’m in a ranty mood this morning which obviously can only mean one thing 😂)

View attachment 3029143
Ive been using one of there with great success for stroganoff last few years.

Went to look and it’s still giving me access to it on the website so have taken screenshots just in case that changes 😜

The ‘Big Daddy’ steaks out of Iceland are great in this and makes it very economical.

Attachments

• Heart
This is the point I was trying to make earlier in the thread regarding addiction and the fall out from the troubles. This film has won awards but it doesn’t say where you can watch it. Does anyone know?

Wow. That looks worth a watch.
Looked on YouTube and there is another trailer. I don’t think the movie is out yet. That wee boy is so striking with his bright blue eyes and ginger hair.

---

Went to look and it’s still giving me access to it on the website so have taken screenshots just in case that changes 😜

The ‘Big Daddy’ steaks out of Iceland are great in this and makes it very economical.
Thanks! 🥰
Not sure where you are but if you are near Tyrone you can go to the dungannon meats factory and the moy park factory and get cheap meats at their wee shops there. Will save you a fortune. The moy park one is good as occasionally you will get Waitrose packets and I’m thinking wtf are these poshos paying over the odds for the same shite we get out of Tesco.

• Haha
Wow. That looks worth a watch.
Looked on YouTube and there is another trailer. I don’t think the movie is out yet. That wee boy is so striking with his bright blue eyes and ginger hair.

---

Thanks! 🥰
Not sure where you are but if you are near Tyrone you can go to the dungannon meats factory and the moy park factory and get cheap meats at their wee shops there. Will save you a fortune. The moy park one is good as occasionally you will get Waitrose packets and I’m thinking wtf are these poshos paying over the odds for the same shite we get out of Tesco.
I need to start looking into getting my meat direct from suppliers. There is apparently a good one up by Ards somewhere too.

My workmate has a relative works in one of the ones in Dungannon and says the bounty he brings home is great 😜 £1 for fillet steaks branded as M&S finest range. But think that one is a shop for their staff only. Must ask her about it again next time I see her.

• Wow
I need to start looking into getting my meat direct from suppliers. There is apparently a good one up by Ards somewhere too.

My workmate has a relative works in one of the ones in Dungannon and says the bounty he brings home is great 😜 £1 for fillet steaks branded as M&S finest range. But think that one is a shop for their staff only. Must ask her about it again next time I see her.
I grew up on the chicken from the moy park shop lol. I do like to get my meat from a nice butcher but sometimes don’t have the cash for it so it is only for special occasions these days. Did anyone watch that documentary a few years back they did of the moy park factory? Think it was maybe called the chicken factory or something, it was pretty good.

That beef stroganoff sounds good Tittle. Can it be served with 5 varieties of spuds? 🙄😂 I have a love/hate relationship with meat, every so often I’ll get the ick and go off it for months. Could probably go full vegetarian if I could live without special mince 😂