Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will the mayor and Anna turn up at the Somme commemoration ?? even the blessing of the graves was used for a photo op😏
---

Last edited:
Fair play to that Arlene account for admitting they were wrong about that housing thing and the kerb painting. They can be a major dick at times but usually these twitter mouth pieces just ignore things when they are found out to be wrong.

I know the legislation is a lot more nuanced than the headline makes out but is this really the priority for Alliance and the hill they want to die on. It feels like they are jumping into all the gender type stuff just as every other country seems to be pausing and going ‘hang on a minute’

They didn’t keep her in Dublin long then 😂
Probably lifted her dole then came back for the celebrations 😂

---
No fear!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s a grown woman and can do what she wants but she isn’t wearing appropriate clothing for climbing up a set of stairs never mind a load of pallets. I don’t think anyone would harm her but she will end up harming herself by doing something stupid like trying to climb up that larne one for the clout so I hope someone tells her to duck off as she is a danger to herself by doing this tit. I used to think she was putting on an act for a laugh but I actually think she is seriously mentally unwell now. She could also be risking young kids lives if they try to follow her up one of these for a selfie or whatever. I think she needs sectioned as it is seriously concerning the way she is getting on.

Reactions: 3
I had no idea there was a bonfire site beside the holiday inn in the city 😬 the poor unsuspecting tourists who book in there over the 11th night
I have a feeling that hotel is probably booked out with ones from Glasgow coming over for the ‘festivities’

I'm away on holiday next week so will miss it all thankfully.

I know we talked about this a few pages back but has everyone made up their minds who they are voting for? Has anyone changed their mind based on debate performances etc?
---
I’m a fan of cooking and was looking at this recipe and BBC want me to pay for their bleeping app? They already get enough of my bleeping money for a service I barely use but if you don’t pay a licence fee you are a ‘criminal’
(I’m in a ranty mood this morning which obviously can only mean one thing 😂)

1719902144827.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus, Neil has developed a conscience. Any chance of our Deputy First Minister calling this out? The irony of certain people crying about feeling unwelcome in a potential United Ireland.

I had no idea there was a bonfire site beside the holiday inn in the city 😬 the poor unsuspecting tourists who book in there over the 11th night
Thinking of all the American tourists on TikTok who comment on how the air feels so pure in Ireland and they find it easier to breathe 😂

Reactions: 4
Jesus, Neil has developed a conscience. Any chance of our Deputy First Minister calling this out? The irony of certain people crying about feeling unwelcome in a potential United Ireland.

Thinking of all the American tourists on TikTok who comment on how the air feels so pure in Ireland and they find it easier to breathe 😂
I’m really angry that the DUP haven’t called this out. I remember someone on here (I can’t remember who sorry) shared screenshots last week which I assume are about the same issue but it wasn’t really clear what had happened at that stage. So far I have only seen Doug and Neil call it out. I bet we will see bin boy condemn it before the DUP. I’m honestly disgusted. And I’m sure anyone else moving into those houses even if they are loyalists wouldn’t have an issue with a wee disabled child. The ones who did this are bleeping pond scum.

I’m really angry that the DUP haven’t called this out. I remember someone on here (I can’t remember who sorry) shared screenshots last week which I assume are about the same issue but it wasn’t really clear what had happened at that stage. So far I have only seen Doug and Neil call it out. I bet we will see bin boy condemn it before the DUP. I’m honestly disgusted. And I’m sure anyone else moving into those houses even if they are loyalists wouldn’t have an issue with a wee disabled child. The ones who did this are bleeping pond scum.
Despicable doing that to anybody, never mind a disabled child. They should be shipped to Rwanda, people like that are not wanted in our communities!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And if there was a United Ireland tomorrow you can bet your life the same people who did this would be expecting a new flag, a new national anthem and whatever else to facilitate their hurty feelings and to make them feel welcome 🙄
The family have asked the LVF to lift their threat so they can stay in the house but they haven’t. Where is that poor child expected to go now? The house was built specifically for him and his needs. What harm is a disabled child going to do to them? This time of year brings seems to bring it out in them, high on hatred.

Reactions: 2
And if there was a United Ireland tomorrow you can bet your life the same people who did this would be expecting a new flag, a new national anthem and whatever else to facilitate their hurty feelings and to make them feel welcome 🙄
The family have asked the LVF to lift their threat so they can stay in the house but they haven’t. Where is that poor child expected to go now? The house was built specifically for him and his needs. What harm is a disabled child going to do to them? This time of year brings seems to bring it out in them, high on hatred.
Are the LVF still a thing? I genuinely don’t get it. Surely there must be one of them thinking hang on lads maybe we have fucked this up a bit.