Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not good. Don't agree with him but this election both here and the mainland seems very nasty. This is why I don’t like the milkshake thing either. It could be anything.
Can we expect the TUV to gain momentum?
---
Shinners 😏 don’t think Sarah will welcome Pearses far right election speech.

---

Last edited:
Justice system is a joke in UK,she’s now working with the elderly, what happens if that becomes too much for her too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m looking forward to them making the Twelfth less British - no Union Jacks!
---

I think I remember them d being discussed somewhere before, it’s ringing bells.

So what if a senior police officer working shift so that wouldn’t work as childcare!
No reason not to give a custodial sentence - reckon what is before the courts is only the tip of the iceberg.
they are no doubt all in a lot deeper.
It was me spoke about them on here the last time they appeared in the paper. I Dip in and out of this thread so sorry I’m only seeing this now.
But yeah last weekend this pair were running about Benidorm living it up and making jokes on social media about being in the papers. Crazy to think they’re saying if they were to go to prison the MIL couldn’t help as she works full time.. these two are always on holiday and they’ve both got pretty big families that could help out with the kids.
I don’t know how she has no shame on social media, if this was me I’d be hiding.

The great loyal Protestant dinosaurs are out tonight putting up flags the size of themselves on telegraph poles in side streets in my area!

When is this consultation ever going to happen to legally tell these rats it’s neither wanted nor tolerated.

Fly one from every one of your own windows if you so wish. But this marking out territory in mixed areas needs to be ceased!

Reactions: 9
The great loyal Protestant dinosaurs are out tonight putting up flags the size of themselves on telegraph poles in side streets in my area!

When is this consultation ever going to happen to legally tell these rats it’s neither wanted nor tolerated.

Fly one from every one of your own windows if you so wish. But this marking out territory in mixed areas needs to be ceased!
100% agree. Its same in my area, 20/30 years ago it would have been predominantly Protestant now it’s mixed although think catholics are in the majority. It’s a lovely welcoming village but every year the main entrance point into it gets covered in flags. There is one small Protestant housing development and they have it covered in flags and have a bonfire which is fair enough but main areas that are for all should not be targeting. Drives me insane not to mention it looks rough and really lowers the tone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Must’ve missed Nolan’s outrage on this. Government officials sitting down with loyalist paramilitaries and deciding they deserve rate payers money in exchange for not breaking the law 👏

But Casement…😂

• Wow
Must’ve missed Nolan’s outrage on this. Government officials sitting down with loyalist paramilitaries and deciding they deserve rate payers money in exchange for not breaking the law 👏

But Casement…😂

How much of ratepayers money is used to police orange parades, bonfires and cleanups??

Reactions: 3
How much of ratepayers money is used to police orange parades, bonfires and cleanups??
I thought being a member of a proscribed terrorist organisation was illegal? Is that not why they’re always raiding houses in Derry? Someone explain to me how loyalist paramilitaries get to sit down with government officials in 2024 to negotiate funding for their “projects”? 😂
---
“Don’t build houses beside bonfires” 😂
---
Ball bearings, not bullets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wore sandals and a t-shirt on the school run this morning. Home and wrapped in an electric blanket to warm up. Insane.