Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this just a piss take post as nothing looks “trashed”
It just looks like they didn’t clean up after themselves?

I haven’t read the full thread but I bet there is a GFM at the end.

Wonder if this is the guys he left with? they seem to be ushering him out ⚠strobe lighting!

---
Least there was one tried to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Reactions: 4

There are MANY victims. Thats been obvious from the word go. He was a monster whose behaviour was ignored and he convinced everyone Abigail Lyle was lying (despite pleading guilty at the very last minute). A lot of people should be absolutely ashamed of themselves, they enabled a serial abuser, thief and murderer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel very sorry for her and pray she gets the help she needs to turn her life around. A family member died at a similar age this year due to alcohol abuse.
Although I do have sympathy for her I have no sympathy for drink driving. She could have killed someone. Theres no excuse for it.

Reactions: 3
I feel very sorry for her and pray she gets the help she needs to turn her life around. A family member died at a similar age this year due to alcohol abuse.
It’s a lonely existence 🙁
---
Although I do have sympathy for her I have no sympathy for drink driving. She could have killed someone. Theres no excuse for it.
There are no excuses but when you’re in denial you think people don’t know you have a problem and only you can see it, a lot of alcoholics don’t own their actions and put the blame on others , may be the case in her situation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Completely of topic!

It’s madness the rabbit holes you end up going down just because you can when you see something online.
This story came up of a Journalist sympathetic about Jays Mum
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...g-club-dancing-mountains-mother-b2567939.html

Went to look into that story and unraveled several layer of madness with the Journalist family and the various kids 😜

Completely of topic!

It’s madness the rabbit holes you end up going down just because you can when you see something online.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...g-club-dancing-mountains-mother-b2567939.html

Went to look into that story and unraveled several layer of madness with the Journalist family and the various kids 😜

I’m sure that could’ve been any family here during the troubles ,kids were sent all over the world to stay with host families, nobody even knew who they were beforehand, they just signed up and off you went, one of my friends went to New York for a couple of months, we were just talking about how it would never happen now 😂 it was madness when you think about it.

Completely of topic!

Thank you for giving me an excuse not to do any bleeping work and just read all these articles.

• Haha
Isn’t this just surrogacy? Heterosexual couples don’t get funds for fertility treatments unless it’s themselves undergoing it.