Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s wild, I need to stop reading it because I I’m cracking up laughing at the lunacy of these people but then feel bad because it’s about a missing person 🤦🏼‍♀️ someone wants their Labrador sent out because she has a good nose and someone emailed the police in Tenerife to make sure they’re checking for blood on cactus plants 😬
m

First time in a long time I have been so compelled to set up a completely new thread fuelled by the lunacy of FB balloons 🎈

Great seeing the nuggets without having to read all the comments on FB

Come join the party 🥳. I’ve poured a large glass of red win and settled for the evening whilst himself watched the Euros 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m thinking he never left that house he ended up in, well under the influence here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
m

First time in a long time I have been so compelled to set up a completely new thread fuelled by the lunacy of FB balloons 🎈

Great seeing the nuggets without having to read all the comments on FB

Come join the party 🥳. I’ve poured a large glass of red win and settled for the evening whilst himself watched the Euros 😜
Someone said he might have been kidnapped by hamas as they have form for it and I am bleeping dying at it.
---
Jeez!

That’ll be a ballache

---

Exactly the point I was making earlier in the thread, this is not appealing to anyone let alone tourists.
The state of the city centre is totally unacceptable for people who live in Belfast , people who live in Ireland north or south, and the tourists!

Yes addiction is an illness, but the situation is fuelled by so many contributory factors that are not being dealt with appeopvy

The state of the city centre is totally unacceptable for people who live in Belfast , people who live in Ireland north or south, and the tourists!

Yes addiction is an illness, but the situation is fuelled by so many contributory factors that are not being dealt with appeopvy
People are under the impression there’s a magic cure in addition centres, you have to put the effort in yourself, most won’t entertain you unless you’re 6 weeks clean, addiction is an illness but it’s also a choice.

Reactions: 2
People are under the impression there’s a magic cure in addition centres, you have to put the effort in yourself, most won’t entertain you unless you’re 6 weeks clean, addiction is an illness but it’s also a choice.
Yes and for some that choice is easier made when others are providing you with the cash to fund your addiction!
Should that be benefit handouts, chazzy & her shoutouts or crime paying with no consequences!

Jaw is swinging like no man’s business. Isn’t there a story about him assaulting a child with Down’s syndrome or something too, I think I read on fb!
I’m not sure who he assaulted? Didn’t read the FB posts but saw something about him attacking someone with a machete.Must’ve been this, getting away scott free from a horrific attack and people wonder why the worlds upside down 🙄

---
Yes and for some that choice is easier made when others are providing you with the cash to fund your addiction!
Should that be benefit handouts, chazzy & her shoutouts or crime paying with no consequences!
They shouldn’t be getting public funds to aide their demise , I’ve got family members with addiction I’m not taking the high ground here, nobody can cure that addiction only themselves, it only goes two ways!
---
I’d have to ask what type of mother encourages her child to attend a rave when they know drugs are their thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
I might add the whole thing could be staged for cash something off about his ma 🤔

Reactions: 3
I might add the whole thing could be staged for cash something off about his ma 🤔
There’s something off about the whole thing. I do feel bad for laughing as even if he is a massive bleep he could have turned a corner and I don’t want to see anyone dead or kidnapped but the whole thing just seems strange.

Definitely giving a huge aura of all being staged!
---
There’s something off about the whole thing. I do feel bad for laughing as even if he is a massive bleep he could have turned a corner and I don’t want to see anyone dead or kidnapped but the whole thing just seems strange.
Once a bleep, always a bleep is my reasoning 😝

• Haha
Definitely giving a huge aura of all being staged!
---

Once a bleep, always a bleep is my reasoning 😝
Yeah, I suppose I am being generous as he is quite young and not everyone has a great upbringing but the FB page is mental. Half the posters must be taking the piss. Surely he could have asked the cafe owner for a phone charger or a glass of water? Obviously if he was off his head then that wouldn’t have been his priority etc.

Well tonight I’m sloshed on Merlot so really shouldn’t be allowed an opinion on a anything 😜

Not going to admit to how many attempts the above sentence took!

loads of the posts I think are satire, more worrying is a lot are actual thought processes of benefit Britain!

• Haha
I personally don’t find it funny at all, if it were my sons I’d be out my mind he was seen walking away from the Airbnb ?
---
Well tonight I’m sloshed on Merlot so really shouldn’t be allowed an opinion on a anything 😜

Not going to admit to how many attempts the above sentence took!

loads of the posts I think are satire, more worrying is a lot are actual thought processes of benefit Britain!
You’re treading dangerous ground , being online when sloshed is a no,no 😂 thank duck we didn’t have that problem when we were younger, there were some crazy, crazy nights 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I personally don’t find it funny at all, if it were my sons I’d be out my mind he was seen walking away from the Airbnb ?
---

You’re treading dangerous ground , being online when sloshed is a no,no 😂 thank duck we didn’t have that problem when we were younger, there were some crazy, crazy nights 🤣
I think in genuine conversations I wouldn’t find any humour is this situation but the chav army really has you swaying a direction your ‘honest’ Culchie catholic upbringing wouldn’t normally allow!

In fairness I think that my culchie catholic upbringing made me one of the most risk adverse people ever when it came to a night out 😝 even when theire was something to be gained! 💋

We trusted no one & nothing, at home or abroad!

That being said we still found overselves in some random situations over the years 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think in genuine conversations I wouldn’t find any humour is this situation but the chav army really has you swaying a direction your ‘honest’ Culchie catholic upbringing wouldn’t normally allow!

In fairness I think that my culchie catholic upbringing made me one of the most risk adverse people ever when it came to a night out 😝 even when theire was something to be gained! 💋

We trusted no one & nothing, at home or abroad!
I’m not a culchie 😂 but very true about being weary of people ,maybe it’s just bred into us northerners ? Might come from the threat of annihilation by kicking a matchbox 😂

Think it’s fairly telling that even in drink I’m bleeping awake and alert, all be it more a scramble to text!

That being said the Frankie I live with is now sparko on the sofa 😜

• Haha